Brighton v Burton
Sky Bet Championship
Venue: The American Express Community Stadium
Date: Saturday 11th February 2017
Kick-off: 15:00 GMT
Referee: Steve Martin
Assistants: Ian Cooper, Andrew Fox
Fourth official: Carl Brook
Brighton centre-back Lewis Dunk is available again after suspension, but full-backs Gaetan Bong (knee) and Liam Rosenior (ankle) are absent.
Midfielder Dale Stephens and striker Sam Baldock are fit and in the squad after recovering from calf injuries.
Burton are still likely to be without injured quartet John Brayford, Kyle McFadzean, Lloyd Dyer and Luke Varney.
Left-back Damien McCrory (hamstring) is doubtful, while striker Chris O'Grady cannot play against his parent club.
Brighton manager Chris Hughton told BBC Sussex:
"Burton have been outstanding.
"I know where they are in the league table but what you have to take into consideration is where they've been in previous seasons, the fact that they've just got promoted, the budget that they have and the ground and facilities.
"Nigel Clough is a manager that I know reasonably well and I think he's done a magnificent job there. When you're a side that's just been promoted it's always going to be a tough season.
"They don't give anybody an easy game, most of the games they've lost this season have been tight games."
Burton manager Nigel Clough told BBC Radio Derby:
"Brighton have a magnificent home record; they have only lost once there this season.
"I think if you sit back they will steamroller you. One of our strengths all season has been taking the game to the opposition. We have not always got our rewards for it, but we still think it is the best way to go.
"Chris Hughton has done a brilliant job since he has been there. It looks as though they will go up automatically. They have invested well.
"Antony Knockaert [Seagulls winger] can do something. He just provides that spark and something special and gets goals as well, but they are not relying on that one player. There are four of five players in their squad who can provide that spark."
- This is only the third meeting between Brighton and Burton, with the Seagulls winning both of the previous two encounters.
- The Brewers have yet to score a competitive goal against Brighton, shipping four in the process.
- Brighton have won seven of their last eight home league games (D1), scoring 17 goals and conceding just three.
- Burton's last seven league goals have all been scored by different players (Jamie Ward, Chris O'Grady, Jackson Irvine, Luke Murphy, Lloyd Dyer, Michael Kightly and Cauley Woodrow).
- 80% of Anthony Knockaert's Championship goals for Brighton have been scored at home (12 of 15).