Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuala Lumpur

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Few years back but last time I'm KL stayed in the Mandarin Oriental which is very close to the Petronas Towers. Hotel Mata nearby is probably cheaper but decent.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Meridien by the main station was lovely. One of the great pleasures of travelling in Asia is stopping in lovely hotels at marvellous prices compared to Europe and the US.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Have not visited for 15 years but will be there over the Easter weekend can anyone recommend a hotel ( up to £100 per night)
also should I book the Petronis Tower before we arrive or just turn up on the day?

Ta very much

yes I know I might miss the promotion game but this was booked last May.....( might be up for selling my ESU seats on)

You absolutely do need to book Petronas Towers. Wife and I went 3 months ago and would not have got to see them without booking beforehand. Aim for night time visit. Have to say though that we thought the views were better from KL Tower.

We stayed in Fraser Residence, 10 mins from PT. Excellent accommodation wth swimming pool, although service was not the best.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
You absolutely do need to book Petronas Towers. Wife and I went 3 months ago and would not have got to see them without booking beforehand. Aim for night time visit. Have to say though that we thought the views were better from KL Tower.

We stayed in Fraser Residence, 10 mins from PT. Excellent accommodation wth swimming pool, although service was not the best.

Towers already booked after reading other travel forums.
Only £15 per person ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here