Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night drinking thread.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Haven't seen one for this evening..

First home game in what feels like an age..
Can't wait.

Just a few cans of Zywiec for me.
Going down nicely.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
cold glass of IDShot_540x540.jpg for me,the missus is on Krakus Polish Vodka and coke,trouble is by the time i join her and get up and running she will say she is too tired and off to bed.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Brewdog x Omnipollo Fruitbat. Raspberry Smoothie IPA. Bloody lovely - but interesting beer.

Only having 2 as up at 7.30 for a 10km run

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Two bottles of San Miguel with a Mexican meal at home, then two pints of Magners at the local boozer, and now tucking into Lidl's own brand Majestat Brandy XO back home. Larvly....

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Bottle of sparkling freixenet Mia, followed by seeing off a bottle of a 1985 Dows Port

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Apologies for my poor form on this. I'm still dry in 2017. First drink likely to be on March 3rd with Messrs [MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] and [MENTION=449]Biffer[/MENTION].

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A pint of West Berkshire Breweries Tamesis Extra Stout in the 5 Bells West Chiltington at Lunchtime.

Now having a cheeky glass of Rioja while contemplating a fair bit more drinking while we stuff the Taffs tomorrow afternoon!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Apologies for my poor form on this. I'm still dry in 2017. First drink likely to be on March 3rd with Messrs [MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] and [MENTION=449]Biffer[/MENTION].

Amazing self-discipline there Bozza - well done!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here