Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£50m of cocaine found on Norfolk beaches

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Considering street value is around half that, shows how much shit is cut with cocaine before the average punter buys it.

s-l300.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Considering street value is around half that, shows how much shit is cut with cocaine before the average punter buys it.

Not sure it's that. Police always over estimate value of stuff to make them look better

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Makes you wonder, I guess the person who found them had all sorts running through his mind, is someone watching this either the police or intended recipients and would something bad happen to me if I took one.

I would go along the lines these have not been left here for a gang to collect, they would have been hidden at least therefore they have been washed up. The police would not leave them there after coming to a similar conclusion waiting for someone to turn up and collect them. Therefore no one would know, and if they did not know that means no one knows how many there are supposed to be...

Bingo one bag or at least a couple of pouches in the coat at least, my only problem would be where and how to sell it there lies the big problem.

Why sell it? ???

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It's always the dog walker who finds these things. I seem to remember some hash or coke turning up on our beach 10 or so years ago, not as much as this, but it was a bloody dog walker who found the shit and handed it in.

For those that would have kept it think on, I've seen Mad Dogs and a simple stroll on the beach can turn into being shot at by Tony Blair, robbing a Virgin Mary statue, eating a tortilla with David Warner, being banged up in Morroco with Ray Winstone's daughter, being best mates in South Africa with Marc Warren, being shot by Tony Blair (again) then driving your car off that unfinished fly over in Cape Town. I'm staying in with a cup o tea, me.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Cover for a bigger shipment that was on its way no doubt!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Wasn't there a case in Brighton about 20 years back where someone found a bin bag with about £12k in it in a bin off North Road? Proceeds from a robbery or something, and promptly handed it in.

Lesser scale I know, but you have to admire the integrity and honesty of folk.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Wasn't there a case in Brighton about 20 years back where someone found a bin bag with about £12k in it in a bin off North Road? Proceeds from a robbery or something, and promptly handed it in.

Lesser scale I know, but you have to admire the integrity and honesty of folk.

If i found 12k in a bin bag and had thoughts of keeping it i'd be more worried the owners finding me that the police, I believe this is more why finders hand it in.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
If i found 12k in a bin bag and had thoughts of keeping it i'd be more worried the owners finding me that the police, I believe this is more why finders hand it in.

Nobody likes a grass though. I hope they choose to remain anonymous if the local and national papers come sniffing around (pardon the pun) and get a financial reward from the police.

I'd be tempted to keep a block and sell grams to some mates for a few grand. It would pay for a few nice things like a new car, season tickets in the best seats for next season at the Amex and a new Rolex watch. Sorry, day dreaming. Only joking. :wink:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
£50m of cocaine found on Norfolk beaches

First instalment for the £350M for the NHS, obviously....................................

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
What would you do if you were taking a stroll along the beach with no one else around and came across one of these bags ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What would you do if you were taking a stroll along the beach with no one else around and came across one of these bags ?
It's a tricky question. But the last thing I'd think of would be calling the police.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It's a tricky question. But the last thing I'd think of would be calling the police.

So if you did not call the police would you know who to call ?
I feel most people would do the right thing, but with today's increasing pressures and financial burdens cashing in would be the first thought for nearly everyone even though they would'nt know how to go about it.
The thought of what damage it would do to society would probably push through, but would not be the first thought for many.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here