Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Statto.com

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Gutted this has gone.

Any alternatives for looking at past league tables being able to set between dates and other variables?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Gutted this has gone.

Any alternatives for looking at past league tables being able to set between dates and other variables?

11v11.com but you can only do it by date. Was playing around earlier and a few years back, Palace only had 3 points after 10/11 games and finished mid table :nono:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
11v11.com but you can only do it by date. Was playing around earlier and a few years back, Palace only had 3 points after 10/11 games and finished mid table :nono:

Likewise weren't they looking at a Europa League place after 10 or 11 games season before last and then just survived relegation

Just checked 6th after 10 games with 15 points won 5 lost 5

Last edited:

The aloof gatekeeper

Oct 11, 2011
I just noticed it's popped up again (none of the links work,mind). They tweeted for the first time since 2016, too.

Hoping that this is a sign it's coming back. It's a site I would gladly pay for.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I just noticed it's popped up again (none of the links work,mind). They tweeted for the first time since 2016, too.

Hoping that this is a sign it's coming back. It's a site I would gladly pay for.

Thanks for the tip, love that website - really hoping it is here to stay

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here