Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excellent News to watch the Albion if on holiday.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This thread reminds me of a time I was on holiday in Vienna

A British couple were giving a hotel barmaid a torrid time because they couldn't get Eastenders on the TV in their room. I almost wanted to slap the woman and say why the **** did you leave your house if you cant live without Albert Square for a week or so.

I haven't watched it for about 10 years and I know whats going on because it gets talked about in the office and on trains and on TV elsewhere.

Surely if you go on holiday its to enjoy your destination and not your sofa ??????

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Really do not want to piss on anyones parade but you can watch all Premiership games and lots of Championship games in bars very close to me in my village in Spain. If they are not available on the internet you are not trying hard enough.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
did I read somewhere that the albions new website will have the ability to stream away games for us living overseas?

A mate of mine can get Rangers games when he is in Spain. I am hopeful we will get this as well when we are Premier big time!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Really do not want to piss on anyones parade but you can watch all Premiership games and lots of Championship games in bars very close to me in my village in Spain. If they are not available on the internet you are not trying hard enough.

Yep, I've got Sky at my house in the Czech Republic. My mate the same in Florida.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
They could pass the same law in this country. If not, I will only be holidaying in the UK during the football season.
Football is not the be all and end all in life, I will not arrange my life around Wigan away. !!!
I take my holidays when it is convienent to me and will not holiday in the UK to watch Wigan away,

I'm missing 4 games in March because of holiday and my seats will be empty,
But I don't care if I'm not there in the 95th minute if we get promoted what matters is we get promoted... (And I'm back for the last 2 away and last home game )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here