Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A bit of a long shot but.... (searching for Phil Turner)

broomo

Feb 8, 2017
Worth a try.

I'm a Burton fan coming down for the game Saturday. I've lost touch with an old mate who is a massive Brighton fan and wanted to see if he posts on here. Understand it's a bit of a needle in a hay stack but worth a shot.

If you're Phil Turner who used to work on that Strawberry farm in Faversham, drop me a message, it would be great to meet up.

It's Craig from Sunderland by the way

and now to do the friendly bit, always had a lot of time for you boys right since the ground share days, thanks a lot for loaning us COG (he had been brilliant despite his lack of goals) watched a lot of Jamie Murhpy while he was at the Blades and who doesn't think Chris Hughton is just a thoroughly decent bloke and better than average gaffer. I've got my fingers crossed you stay top two.

Obviously hoping we nick a point off you on Saturday but wouldn't mind if you then went on to win the rest of your games and go up as Champs.

cheers.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A Burton supporter from Sunderland that goes and watches Sheffield United. I am so confused.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Worth a try.

I'm a Burton fan coming down for the game Saturday. I've lost touch with an old mate who is a massive Brighton fan and wanted to see if he posts on here. Understand it's a bit of a needle in a hay stack but worth a shot.

If you're Phil Turner who used to work on that Strawberry farm in Faversham, drop me a message, it would be great to meet up.

It's Craig from Sunderland by the way

and now to do the friendly bit, always had a lot of time for you boys right since the ground share days, thanks a lot for loaning us COG (he had been brilliant despite his lack of goals) watched a lot of Jamie Murhpy while he was at the Blades and who doesn't think Chris Hughton is just a thoroughly decent bloke and better than average gaffer. I've got my fingers crossed you stay top two.

Obviously hoping we nick a point off you on Saturday but wouldn't mind if you then went on to win the rest of your games and go up as Champs.

cheers.

Facebook is very good for these kind of things.

Hope you track him down and he has to console you on Saturday:thumbsup:

Good luck after the game for the remainder of season.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Phil Turner ate my season ticket.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

This may not be him.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Will the real Phil Turner please stand up

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Faversham? There are no strawberry farms here. This is a local town for local people. We'll have no trouble here!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here