Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest and Rotherham tickets

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Course they are we've taken more to loads of games and had more away at the amex

Forest could give us more so why wouldnt they?

He means at Forest.

I've done a quick Google and both Villa and Newcastle were given only 2,002 each for their away games there this season despite wanting many more and the City Ground not full of home fans.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Forest allocation is 2001 and that is final. There will be no more tickets available. Forest do not give any more tickets than this.

No club in this league is given any more than 2002, it's been that way for a good few years now.

Well, which is it?

This is important - I'd only need that last one.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We have had this time and time again with Forest, it's only ever 2,000, always has been, always will be as far as I can see.

Therefore surprised the club hasn't used the loyalty point scheme.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
He means at Forest.

I've done a quick Google and both Villa and Newcastle were given only 2,002 each for their away games there this season despite wanting many more and the City Ground not full of home fans.

Ah ok thanks. How ridiculous when home end is empty

We got more for that ulloa goal game though didnt we?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Can't recall.

If you search for "Nottingham Forest allocation 2002" you get a lot of links of other clubs discussing/moaning about this being their total allocation, going back to 2013: https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sour...gham+forest+allocation+2002&safe=off&start=10

I guess they see a large away following as detrimental to their chances, so are happy to turn down the money to achieve the best home advantage. As much as it's a shame that people have to miss a game when there are unsold seats, I find it quite refreshing that a club is happy to turn down the money in order to give themselves the best chance they can on the pitch.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Course they are we've taken more to loads of games and had more away at the amex

Forest could give us more so why wouldnt they?

Forest have a ticket promotion on for this game for children, they will probably expect more fans than usual to turn up. Newcastle, Villa, Leeds and Derby as examples will only get the maximum of 2002.

The last game of the season at Forest that year we had just a little under 2000, the club asked for more and were told it's not possible.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Can't recall.

If you search for "Nottingham Forest allocation 2002" you get a lot of links of other clubs discussing/moaning about this being their total allocation, going back to 2013: https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sour...gham+forest+allocation+2002&safe=off&start=10

I guess they see a large away following as detrimental to their chances, so are happy to turn down the money to achieve the best home advantage. As much as it's a shame that people have to miss a game when there are unsold seats, I find it quite refreshing that a club is happy to turn down the money in order to give themselves the best chance they can on the pitch.

True. But hows that all working out for them this season :D

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
We have had this time and time again with Forest, it's only ever 2,000, always has been, always will be as far as I can see.

Therefore surprised the club hasn't used the loyalty point scheme.

I'm not so sure, I think it might reach general sale before it sells out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
True. But hows that all working out for them this season :D

Well, they've beaten Leeds, Aston Villa and Newcastle at home. Maybe with bigger and more vociferous away followings they may have dropped points there and be just above the relegation zone now.

Who knows?

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Well, they've beaten Leeds, Aston Villa and Newcastle at home. Maybe with bigger and more vociferous away followings they may have dropped points there and be just above the relegation zone now.

Who knows?

Good point. Altho i reckon we'd enjoy playing newcastle if they only had 9 men for over half the game!

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Was going to wait until Tuesday so the other half could sit with me?

Maybe I should just jump on it and get myself in.

Was waiting for X2 behind the goal.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Got my 4, for Forest, looking forward to it, hopefully we will have won all our previous homes games before then.😃

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Looking forward to Forest away, and the journey home watching Newcastle v Huddersfield (5:30 kick off) especially if we've picked up the 3 Pts as well

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Bought four for Forest in Block X2, which I assume is the last block on sale. Looks like the allocation will sell out before general sale on Tuesday?

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Gutted. Forest away is always one of my favourites. The ONLY frustrating thing about our decent performances in recent years is the increased difficulties in attending away games, which never used to be an issue. Still, hope those attending roar the boys onto the 3 points! :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here