Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest and Rotherham tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm not so sure, I think it might reach general sale before it sells out.

Nope all gone now. Any season ticket holder who wanted one would have got one. No luck for anyone else though.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
If Forest don't sell their allocation, will they open up additional blocks for us?

99.9% unlikely. Forest never increase away allocation. Here's hoping though!

The missus' parents live up in Nottingham so may have to see about getting a ticket in the home end.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If Forest don't sell their allocation, will they open up additional blocks for us?

NIL chance. They never have, they never will. They didn't even do that for the Ulloooaaaaa game so they won't be doing it for this. A stance I kind of admire. Not sure why we don't limit away support to 2,000 for big games.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Forest sold out. They won't release any further tickets.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
NIL chance. They never have, they never will. They didn't even do that for the Ulloooaaaaa game so they won't be doing it for this. A stance I kind of admire. Not sure why we don't limit away support to 2,000 for big games.

In the year we don't speak about when we made the play offs we took over 3000 to Forest for a game about the same time of year, if I recall we drew 2-2 and Casper made a bit of a blunder in injury time for the equaliser. In those days we had the entire stand behind the goal.

But the year after to improve atmosphere Forest moved their 'singing section' behind the goal next to the away fans and thus the away end is now limited to 2000. The side stand adjacent to us is likely to be empty but I guess they can't segregate the fans on the concourse so that is a no go. I applaud Forest for making such a move, having away fans next to 'singing' fans is much better.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In the year we don't speak about when we made the play offs we took over 3000 to Forest for a game about the same time of year, if I recall we drew 2-2 and Casper made a bit of a blunder in injury time for the equaliser. In those days we had the entire stand behind the goal.

But the year after to improve atmosphere Forest moved their 'singing section' behind the goal next to the away fans and thus the away end is now limited to 2000. The side stand adjacent to us is likely to be empty but I guess they can't segregate the fans on the concourse so that is a no go. I applaud Forest for making such a move, having away fans next to 'singing' fans is much better.

Yes I was there sat right behind the goal. Ever since though they haven't entertained it and I agree with their stance too. We really need to get away fans away from behind the goal.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

We have big games. Not so sure Forest do :lolol:

[tweet]831454549198110720[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here