Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester v Derby

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Great strike. At least the Derby fans still have a choice of 6 trains in order to get home tonight, even allowing for extra time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ref is a Derby fan. That was a blatant penalty

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
F**k me Leicester are making really hard work of this. Can't be easy when the ref forgot his blind dog though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Honestly, both clubs should be embarrassed. I know it's about 16 reserves out there but still how the hell are these guys paid thousands a WEEK to play football?!?!?!
Do you remember how we did?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Leicester should've had at least 3 penalties.

It's not the first time I've seen at least 3 penalties not given at home in a (sort of) cup game against Derby.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wonder if the rumours about us being in for Russell were true. Looks like he would have been a great acquisition

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Great strike. At least the Derby fans still have a choice of 6 trains in order to get home tonight, even allowing for extra time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The way they're streaming out you'd think there was only one

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Want this result to turn Leicester's season around. Ranieri doesn't deserve the sack after what he achieved last year. Hope this gives them the confidence to push on and climb towards safety now.

Dec 29, 2011
Want this result to turn Leicester's season around. Ranieri doesn't deserve the sack after what he achieved last year. Hope this gives them the confidence to push on and climb towards safety now.

Can still win the FA cup and Champions League

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here