Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being fit to wear the shirt.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Well quite.

297462810.jpg

Who the hell is that, looks like a poor man's razor Ruddock with a hernia issue :)

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I seem to remember Jamie Moralee getting the "not fit to wear the shirt" treatment after another indifferent and lethargic performance at Priestfield. Maybe I'm imagining it but there was certainly one game in particular when he got all kinds of abuse.

Before that in one of the darker days at the Goldstone - but pre Bellotti - I remember the North Stand singing "we're so shit it's unbelievable" and cheering the opposition, though who it was that day escapes me. Let's face it, we have watched some rubbish over the years.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Amazing how many celebrity fans Palace actually have, when you look at it. It's only flipping Noel Gallagher now too.

Crystal-Palace-fans-celebrate-at-the-final-whistle.jpg

...and behind Rafa is Gazza's mate, "Jimmy Three Penises".

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
We sung it to one of our players at MK a few seasons back, can't remember who though.

Also in my Albion supporting career it has been sung by our fans a fair few times.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I seem to remember Jamie Moralee getting the "not fit to wear the shirt" treatment after another indifferent and lethargic performance at Priestfield. Maybe I'm imagining it but there was certainly one game in particular when he got all kinds of abuse.

Before that in one of the darker days at the Goldstone - but pre Bellotti - I remember the North Stand singing "we're so shit it's unbelievable" and cheering the opposition, though who it was that day escapes me. Let's face it, we have watched some rubbish over the years.

There was an end of season game at Withdean against Stoke(?) where we were already relegated. It think it was 5-1 with Loft coming on to score the compensation. We were cheering Stoke's goals chanting We want four(five)...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gonna say - Palace players PERFECTLY suit wearing their shirt at the moment. They are absolutely an embodiment of their owners.
The owner who went into the changing room after Saturday's game and forcefully told his players that they weren't fit to wear the shirt, and the palace fans deserved considerably better.

Stay classy palace.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The owner who went into the changing room after Saturday's game and forcefully told his players that they weren't fit to wear the shirt, and the palace fans deserved considerably better.

Stay classy palace.

Did that actually happen?

I'd imagine that would be entirely productive. Well done, everyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here