Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockers Player of the Month - Get Voting!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Done - but still at 18%, three minutes later.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Leeds are the Champions of the world and should walk this league. The more pressure on them the better.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to me the lower under the radar for DS, the better for the Albion. Until he's named England's first choice keeper that is. Which can't be long coming.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Come on!!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
You can open that link in Incognito mode on Chrome (and presumably the IE / Firefox / Opera equivalents) and vote as many times as you like. I got to ten before my boss started looking at what I was doing.

I didn't think about that! I found that using a different machine allowed me another vote, then I found that using a different browser let me vote again, so ended up getting 7 votes in. 6,000 more needed, though, to catch Chris Woods - I suppose it's possoble that a Leeds fan(s) has discovered the loophole and voted thousands of times.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I didn't think about that! I found that using a different machine allowed me another vote, then I found that using a different browser let me vote again, so ended up getting 7 votes in. 6,000 more needed, though, to catch Chris Woods - I suppose it's possoble that a Leeds fan(s) has discovered the loophole and voted thousands of times.

If someone had the inclination, and the time, I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to write a little script that would repeatedly vote automatically for whomever. Set an upper limit of votes and possibly a slight delay so as not to overload the server.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here