Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Her Majesty sets a new record.

Considering you identify as Irish, what are you on about as "we" ? It's got absolutely fvck all to do with you.

Go f' yourself you aristo cock-sucking Nazi, I'm really a Brit and hence your worst nightmare

I always assumed that London Irish was a Reading-based sports club.

Sunbury but obviously I keep as quiet as possible about the south lunnon heritage

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We will finally grow up as a country when we stop bowing and scraping to inherited privilege. Hard to know whether all this forelock tugging is comical or depressing

Even if you were to abolish the monarchy and the peerage you would still have "inherited privilege" courtesy of the land, property and wealth still residing in the hands of the rich. You would still have private schools and exclusive clubs too. The status quo would still remain but what you would also have is a country without the most famous monarch in the world and without one of this country's USPs, i.e. the royal family and the inherent pageantry that goes with it.

you would also have is a country without the most famous monarch in the world and without one of this country's USPs, i.e. the royal family and the inherent pageantry that goes with it.

Versailles does a roaring trade actually, beating the Brit castles for visitor numbers - we missed a trick there to trim the running costs of ours

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Why does this strange poster claim our heritage and call us Brits?And people think Donald Trump has mental problems.???

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Versailles does a roaring trade actually, beating the Brit castles for visitor numbers - we missed a trick there to trim the running costs of ours

is the running cost any lower then? or are you making unfounded assumption that British palaces and head of state cost more than French palaces and head of state? could be, the numbers must be available to show it either way.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Go f' yourself you aristo cock-sucking Nazi, I'm really a Brit and hence your worst nightmare
You've identified as Irish on several occasion , you might have the paperwork but that's about all, and please, save the internet hardman posts for someone else :tosser:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
is the running cost any lower then? or are you making unfounded assumption that British palaces and head of state cost more than French palaces and head of state? could be, the numbers must be available to show it either way.

The income from the Crown Estates to the Treasury cover the costs.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I have never, nor ever will understand a thought process, whereby someone is thought to be superior to someone else by virtue of the vagina they emerged from. Be that royalty, race, whatever.

I also don't understand how someone could convince themselves that they are deserving of all the riches in the world based on some extremely dubious sense of civic duty.

That said, I mean her no specific malice. Well done for not dying.

Why does this strange poster claim our heritage and call us Brits?And people think Donald Trump has mental problems.???

And to think you bothered to put "multicultural Brum" as your location. Hint - there's a clue there Sherlock

You've identified as Irish on several occasion , you might have the paperwork but that's about all, and please, save the internet hardman posts for someone else :tosser:

Ha I'm guessing you'll be checking everyone's paperwork come the glorious Reich, eh Adolf?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have never, nor ever will understand a thought process, whereby someone is thought to be superior to someone else by virtue of the vagina they emerged from. Be that royalty, race, whatever.

I also don't understand how someone could convince themselves that they are deserving of all the riches in the world based on some extremely dubious sense of civic duty.

That said, I mean her no specific malice. Well done for not dying.

If your parents own their own home, you will inherit the proceeds when they die. Are you saying you'd donate it all to charity?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
And to think you bothered to put "multicultural Brum" as your location. Hint - there's a clue there Sherlock

God bless all here.Don't you get worried supporting something English?Perhaps you got lost looking for Dundalk:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I agree. I don't think Charles will be as good a sovereign as his mother. William, on the other hand, will be.

I speak as a republican but if we have to have them I actually think William and Harry make pretty decent modern royals.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Eh? Is that the same Diana Spencer who went on the telly to slag off her in-laws?

Must be....she had a certain effect on younger people though,made the Royals more popular in their eyes..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here