Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wagner vs Monk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Whether you'd love it or not is irrelevant. It's against the laws, it's the second time he's done it this season and to then have a physical altercation with your opposite number is plain out of order - Monk deliberately started that bit too. Both deserve 3 game touchline bans - no doubt about it.

Get over yourself mate.

He is a very passionate man about his team and it was a winner against a despised local billy big bollox WACCOE twats.

It was fantastic and nothing more than town deserved.

So now we are admonishing the characters in the game....FFS

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Huddersfield boss David Wagner and Leeds counterpart Garry Monk have been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association.

The charges come after the pair were involved in a confrontation near the end of the Terriers' 2-1 win on Sunday.

In addition, both clubs have been charged with failing to ensure their players 'conducted themselves in an orderly fashion'.

The clubs have until 18:00 GMT on 10 February to respond to the charges.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Get over yourself mate.

He is a very passionate man about his team and it was a winner against a despised local billy big bollox WACCOE twats.

Get over myself? What a ****ing odd thing to say.

It's nothing to do with ME it's whether rules are there to be broken or not?! You simply cannot enter the field of play during the game - AGAIN. And you cannot have fisty-cuff handbags with the opposition. Fortunately the FA didn't 'get over themselves'. Odd comment and seems harsh thing to say to ME - I don't make the rules and didn't actually offer an opinion on the rules.

Last edited:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Huddersfield boss David Wagner and Leeds counterpart Garry Monk have been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association.

The charges come after the pair were involved in a confrontation near the end of the Terriers' 2-1 win on Sunday.

In addition, both clubs have been charged with failing to ensure their players 'conducted themselves in an orderly fashion'.

The clubs have until 18:00 GMT on 10 February to respond to the charges.

What would be the punishment if they accept the charges?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Massive game and a last minute winner.....I'd say go Wagner wether he sprints across the pitch or not.The man has passion and it's flowing through the whole Huddersfield squad and that to me is what football is all about.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Fail to see what Monk did wrong there, Wagner seriously needs to learn some respect, Monk was quite right in his actions.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Massive game and a last minute winner.....I'd say go Wagner wether he sprints across the pitch or not.The man has passion and it's flowing through the whole Huddersfield squad and that to me is what football is all about.

Exactly

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Get over yourself mate.

No surprise that any prick from Yorkshire condones the Krauts .

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
personally think managers should celebrate when scoring a last minute winner against hated local rivals who happen to be promotion rivals. I like the passion and it helps team unity grow stronger. Monk on the other hand was just distraught after his side had lost such a game and was petulant to say the least. the actual incident itself would go unpunished for me if not for the handbags afterwards. failing to control comes into play then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here