Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You F*****G Bedwetters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Oh, I don't know. I do like the sound of 'Brexit means Brexit' when it rings out! I find it quite exhilarating!

Having given it some thought (limited and basic thicko leaver type) thought you understand,it's an agreement from me....

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Only if Brexit is replaced with-

The "democratic will of the majority/masses has been delivered rightly and justifiable so and let that be the end of it remainers"

It posts like this that make me wish there was a dislike button still. Brexit has brought the worst out of a lot of people. Maybe it's best to stick with football on football threads (and I realise you didn't start it).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It posts like this that make me wish there was a dislike button still. Brexit has brought the worst out of a lot of people. Maybe it's best to stick with football on football threads (and I realise you didn't start it).

Finchley my good friend,i actually like your postings so i forgive you and fully accept graciously,dislike away and yes let's keep it footie on footie threads-UTA

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have to admit the thread title is rather good and will probably get bounced a few times before the end of the season-

For anybody in doubt read the last 20 minutes of the thread,brilliant reading.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Too much emphasis on this board to the attacking side of things. Our defence is the key. We did not concede today and if that continues we will go up. If though we let in goals, we will not.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Too much emphasis on this board to the attacking side of things. Our defence is the key. We did not concede today and if that continues we will go up. If though we let in goals, we will not.

So that's how it works, I've always wondered.

I just about had enough. I've been saying for ages that we are going to win the league and be champions.

After one bad game and a half all I see is negative comments

"Is this the beginning of the end"

"Hughton out"

Loads others that I can't even to be bothered and quite like Triggar does.

Ffs have some faith and get behind the team!!!!

So here's a guy who's main joy about being a Brighton fan is saying he's better than you - yeh good luck with that :)

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Brace yourself if we dont go up...

Then we will be in a league which we can achieve and hold a decent league position which is most unlikely in the Premiership,since moving to the Amex supporters have become used to success and will react by blaming the chairman,manager and any number of the players which could well result in a number of departures,so make the most of the good times while they last

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Where are you all today? Are you still nervous and not believing?

This sort of attitude always confuses me. It's most notable in seasons when we're not playing well and there's a lot of negativity as the more eloquent fans try to explain where they think things are going wrong, where we need to improve, etc. and the less eloquent react emotionally to another loss/poor performance/disappointment etc.

Then we get a win, and someone calls the phone in asking where the moaners are now. This is just another version of that and it makes little sense.

Why on earth do you expect people to be moaning after a positive performance and good result that, at least temporarily, sent us top and extended the gap on third place?

What does it say about you that instead of enjoying the team's success, you want to coming on here and try to make it seem some people are pathetically fickle to be concerned when their team (a team that spent more time in the top two spaces than any other team last season, only to miss out due a poor run in december and a few key slip ups later in the season against promotion rivals) goes from being top of the table 8 points clear of 3rd with a game in hand, to 2nd in the table, four points from 3rd within the space of 4 days?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
This sort of attitude always confuses me. It's most notable in seasons when we're not playing well and there's a lot of negativity as the more eloquent fans try to explain where they think things are going wrong, where we need to improve, etc. and the less eloquent react emotionally to another loss/poor performance/disappointment etc.

Then we get a win, and someone calls the phone in asking where the moaners are now. This is just another version of that and it makes little sense.

Why on earth do you expect people to be moaning after a positive performance and good result that, at least temporarily, sent us top and extended the gap on third place?

What does it say about you that instead of enjoying the team's success, you want to coming on here and try to make it seem some people are pathetically fickle to be concerned when their team (a team that spent more time in the top two spaces than any other team last season, only to miss out due a poor run in december and a few key slip ups later in the season against promotion rivals) goes from being top of the table 8 points clear of 3rd with a game in hand, to 2nd in the table, four points from 3rd within the space of 4 days?

Well said, we all want the same thing at the end of the day

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here