Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Half Time, what would you do against Brentford to turn it around???

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Chijeff

Jan 23, 2017
Been supporting Seagull for 62 years. Never felt so dejected actually pissed off as I am at this moment. Why have the wheels come off our wagon.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Kayal for Norwood. Akpom for Skalak. Put Murphy on the wing and let Akpom play the second striker.

Also, give Norwood and Skalak a right ****ing bollocking.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
If I was Hughton I would be straight on my tablet and on to NSC to see the advice of the less experienced football experts. This he will not do and we will never know if any of the good advice would have been taken.

March and Hemed or Akpom on please. Skalak Murphy off. Kayal not 100% for me although what he is doing on the bench confuses me if this is the case.

D

Deleted member 2719

March for Skalak then??

Not sure that will be enough give in 10 mins, before looking at it again???

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Never felt so dejected as this? You're having a laugh, right?

It's annoying that we look like we're gonna throw it away again, but we're Brighton, that's what we do right?! These are the good times and I think many of us have forgotten how it used to be. Let's just enjoy the ride. (And score 3 in the second half) :albion2:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Play a video of Boro players celebrating auto last term......and remind them that they are not at GP to make the numbers up..

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It's annoying that we look like we're gonna throw it away again, but we're Brighton, that's what we do right?! These are the good times and I think many of us have forgotten how it used to be. Let's just enjoy the ride. (And score 3 in the second half) :albion2:

It's just such sensationalist bollocks. I'm annoyed we're capitulating a little at the moment, but, come on - this isnt the 90s. We're still 4 points clear of 2nd with a game in hand and 4 first or 5 first team players missing. It's not even the most dejected we've been this season.

Chijeff

Jan 23, 2017
Not so pissed off as I was at H-T. Seems as though we should have won. Maybe Hughton took notice of NSC and made the changes. Certainly seemed better.
Bet next game we have a different team out to start. Where's Stephens these days ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here