Brentford v Brighton
Sky Bet Championship
Venue: Griffin Park
Date: Sunday 5th February 2017
Kick-off: 15:00 GMT
Referee: Jeremy Simpson
Assistants: Michael George, Nigel Lugg
Fourth official: Andy Davies
Brentford winger Sergi Canos is set to make his second debut for the club after rejoining from Norwich on transfer deadline day.
Left-back Rico Henry (shoulder) and midfielder Alan Judge (leg) are still recovering from long-term injuries.
Brighton centre-back Lewis Dunk is suspended after his sending-off at Huddersfield on Thursday.
Defender Gaetan Bong (knee) and striker Sam Baldock (calf) will be assessed, but full-back Liam Rosenior (ankle) is out.
The Seagulls have lost their last three away games in all competitions.
- Brentford have lost only one of their previous eight home matches against Brighton, keeping six clean sheets in that run (W5 D2).
- Brighton have failed to score in three of their last four league games against Brentford, netting three in the other match in February 2016.
- Brentford have made just 39 changes to their starting XI overall this season in the Championship; fewer than any other side.
- Glenn Murray hasn't scored in any of his last four league games against Brentford, last netting against them in March 2010 with the Seagulls.
- The Bees have won just two of their last nine league fixtures at Griffin Park (D3 L4).
The Big Match Preview: Spotlight on Brentford