Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are Brighton, did any of you really expect us to keep going with such a big gap to the chasing pack? We never do things the easy way.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We are missing 4 players who would arguably be starting this game today in the back 4 alone. Find me another squad in this division who can cope with that. Not to mention our entire starting CM which is particularly important in a 4-4-2.

When both Rosenior & Bruno have been fit, how many times has Rosenior started as RB ?

Pocognoli as good if not slightly better than Bong so don't buy that.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
They are only so many back ups you can have. some haven't come in and played well enough. Missing one or two players is manageable but missing 4 key members of a side is a huge struggle for anyone bar maybe Newcastle.

And they weren't the same without just Shelvey

D

Deleted member 2719

About time sticking Hemed on for Murray he looks sharper.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Knew we should have signed competition for Stephens, We're always crap without him.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think we're back in the pack now, sadly. Be nice to know if we have our best players injured or available.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Typical Brighton really. The wheels have come off i fear. Least we'll be playing Crippled Alice next season if this carries on. So not all bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here