Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Why sign Akpom and then not give him a decent run-out? Looked lively enough when he came on v Huddersfield. This timidity in team selection will be the undoing of us. Sake!

To keep it tight until half time I guess - oops

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Massive, ridiculous over reaction. Every side has a dip, we've still lost less than Newcastle and we're at home to Burton and Ipswich next so things could look very different again in 10 days time.

Calm the F down!

This.

If, on the other hand, we come out of those two games with anything less than 6 points I'll begin to be properly worried.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Burton is massive game now. Confidence has completely gone away from home so need to get some home form going. TBH, who saw the team list and thought three points? I am not one for draws but would have taken one today with this team. No chance now.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
No worries we are playing them chaps that make the wagon wheel next week nailed on 3 points :facepalm:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Go all out to get Robbie Keane in if we can.... Experienced head and goal scorer. Will add some much needed grit. Shit or bust time. Are we about to do a Derby of 2 seasons ago?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
4-2-3-1 vs 4-4-1-1 sacrifices the midfield. Up to the wingers then.
I don't we think keep the ball as well as we used to. Eagerness to get forward.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
2-0 isn't good, but at least we are creating chances - that's better than Thursday. Just need to convert one of them

boik

Yeah but will they even feature at any time or are they just there for show ?
I agree it seems it was just assumed that we would progress as in the first half of the season without strengthening in the window whilst teams like Brentford and Barnsley sell their top players and don't even miss a beat !

But don't forget that the Chelsea kid should never play again according to some of the idiots on here. You just can't please some people.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Wondering if CH lost the video of the Hds'field massacre and wanted a live action replay of how to field the shitest mid-field in the div?

Maybe an extended learning curve.
Norwood.... as poor as always

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here