Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridge Car Park

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Never used it before, using today for Beam Back, what's the best Postcode or Road to use for SatNav? Is it the one where if travelling West to East A27 you come off at Moulscomb follow down hill with Traveller's Pub on the right (now closed I think?) get to lights turn right and the left into housing estate and go around under bridge and up by the school?

Thanks for any help.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Never used it before, using today for Beam Back, what's the best Postcode or Road to use for SatNav? Is it the one where if travelling West to East A27 you come off at Moulscomb follow down hill with Traveller's Pub on the right (now closed I think?) get to lights turn right and the left into housing estate and go around under bridge and up by the school?

Thanks for any help.

BN2 4PN is the postcode. Lucraft Road is where you want, but it is as you described the location above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
BN2 4PN is the postcode. Lucraft Road is where you want, but it is as you described the location above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect and thank you very much.

Tim

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Don't they let you park in the Amex car park for beam backs?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I think the proper way to get into the Bridge Car Park is from the Lewes Road. Going east ,just after the Coldean turn off go on to the lights and turn right. Go under the A27 and straight ahead under the railway bridge. You will see the stewards checking tickets. I thought going through the Estate was frowned upon and not allowed but its some time since I used the Bridge so it might have changed.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Thanks for any help.

The only time I parked at Bridge you turn LEFT by the travellers rest at the bottom of the hill, then RIGHT at the next set of lights, coming in under the bridge.
This is the way I see cars coming in (and out) as I walk past each week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Thanks for any help.
Pretty much

Assuming you're coming from over here.

Go up to Whiteways, then right.
Storrington, Washington, Steyning, cement works, flyover, A24.
Past A23 turn off.
Leave at Hollingbury (ASDA) turn.
Straight ahead going down Coldean Lane.
(Where I recorded my fastest ever speed on my bike, 49.2mph)
Left at junction, then right, under the bridge.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Pretty much

Past A23 turn off.
Down Coldean Lane.

That last part is what I do coming from Shorham as I park there every home game

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You can get to the bridge either the way several people have suggested, or through the estate along Lucraft road, as you suggest in your post. On match days, both ways can get busy because of narrow access etc. But as it's a beam back on a sunday it might not be that busy.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Pretty much

Past A23 turn off.
Straight ahead going down Coldean Lane.
(Where I recorded my fastest ever speed on my bike, 49.2mph)

Indeed always go via Steyning from Arundel but normally park some where else! Thanks for all the suggestions and directions.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A word of warning, the tunnel that you go through to access the bridge ( near the keep) was closed on Monday night for engineering works. No idea of it is now but i would acces via lucraft if I were you

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A word of warning, the tunnel that you go through to access the bridge ( near the keep) was closed on Monday night for engineering works. No idea of it is now but i would acces via lucraft if I were you

The tunnel is in fine working order so not a problem.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Paid a tenner on the gate for the Bennett's Field Car Park, really must get my sh1t together for such events!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here