Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldson out for season!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Purely thoughts for CG the lad has really suffered from injuries this season..wishing him a successful and speedy recovery

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
All the very best you you, although it's probably hitting you hard at the moment and you feel there couldn't have been a worse time to find out we all know there could have been. Look after yourself, get well soon and you'll soon be back in the Albion colours.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Rather he be out for the season than anything more severe and debilitating.

Get back soon Connor.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bloody hell! I don't suppose anyone saw THAT coming! All the best to the lad - hope everything turns out OK in the log run.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
He might not come back,regardless i thank you Connor,i wish you and your family all the best of wishes..

Let's hope it does not come to that..

Good luck..

(Post edited)

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Speedy recovery CG we should all be thankful the problem was found early. He will be back in The Stripes.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
As others have said, getting this fixed is far more important than football. Glad it's been caught is being sorted. Hoping for a very successful surgery.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Sometimes, there are things that are more important than football, and this is one of them. Wishing him the best for recovery, and kudos to the medical team for finding out about it early, instead of risking another Fabrice Muamba/Antonio Puerta situation

Last edited:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Big man get well soon the team need to give you a championship medal.
The Albion team spirit will gets them through.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Speedy recovery to the lad.

Re cover:
BFG
Ben Hall
Tomori (favoured position is centre back)
Adekugbe (started his career as a centre back at Whitecaps)
Worst case, we recall Ince maybe? Again, started his career as a centre back.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Football is a great thing to follow and take part in but life is more important, get well soon Connor.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He is very young to have a heart condition, but lets hope he gets the treatment necessary, and is back fit and healthy soon.

You can have a heart condition at any age, I lost a mate at 20 due to complications after he had an operation on his heart for a condition he'd had since birth.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
All the best to Connor on his op and speedy recovery. I hope he gets to reach his full potential. I hope you get the support as well over the coming weeks and months,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here