Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton's biggest test since being at the Albion?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I think Albion are currently on the pivot of going one way or another regarding the overall promotion picture and will interesting to see if CH really does have the minerals to pull this off! It's obviously in our hands at this point, but will be very interesting to see how he deals with the current situation and pressure. I could literally see his mind going into overdrive on the sidelines at Huddersfield...

Personally I think he will show the football world just how solid a manager he is and take us to the promised land! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He is going to have to make some hard choices v Brentford.
Pick the players that will win us the game or keep us from losing.
Keeping it solid with mean a streak!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think the cracks are starting to show and we might be about to be found out.

Do me a favour :lolol:

Hughton's biggest challenge was keeping us up after the mess Sami & Burke made of the club. Top, games in hand, massive goal difference? Yeah I think we'll be ok.

Huddersfield were excellent. They're not in a false position but must be desperately regretting playing for a draw down here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Having exchanged a few texts today on the subject of last night I have no doubt that Mr H is very well aware of how poor we performed last night. Turning round a bad performance is not always an easy thing to do but he seems to have a knack of doing it better than most.

I don't think we are found out at all. I think it was just a bad night.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
This team didn't just get bad overnight. It was a extremely poor performance no doubt about that.

We are more than capable of beating Brentford if we play as well as we can.

No one can see into the future and maybe the teams wheels are coming off, but at the moment we just need to pump up the pressure and continue on our smooth journey. :)

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I think the cracks are starting to show and we might be about to be found out.

Are you a secret Palace fan? You seem a very negative person if not judging by some of the theads and posts you have made. Albion have never had it so good and this is the season we all need to be 100% postive and get behind the team and club. The form over the last few games has been below our best but lets remember we have only lost a handful of games this season! Now is the time to all keep our heads up and not **** it up! Negativity travels!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
This team didn't just get bad overnight. It was a extremely poor performance no doubt about that.

We are more than capable of beating Brentford if we play as well as we can.

No one can see into the future and maybe the teams wheels are coming off, but at the moment we just need to pump up the pressure and continue on our smooth journey. :)

But when did we last play as well as we can?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I think it will also be a test of the players, and any of the players that played last night will what to put that behind them and put a shift in on Sunday!

This match will define team spirit, and we will be calm in the first five minutes with no rash tackles from the Captain!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
That's my guess of the number of knee jerking, bed wetting, pessimism fuelled posts we'll have to endure until we kick off on Sunday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here