Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Petitions about Trump's visit

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
How come the "Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition" thread remains on the Big Board while the one about the petition for his invitation to be upheld gets relegated to the Other Stuff board. Appears to me to be left wing bias. Very typical of Brighton so I guess presumably reflects the left wing bias of the mods on here? Would be interested in the justification.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
How come the "Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition" thread remains on the Big Board while the one about the petition for his invitation to be upheld gets relegated to the Other Stuff board. Appears to me to be left wing bias. Very typical of Brighton so I guess presumably reflects the left wing bias of the mods on here? Would be interested in the justification.

One way censorship

D

Deleted member 22389

I was going to post the same.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Perhaps you should read the content of both, it may well be that statements and language on the support one warrants the moving.

And why do you immediately jump to a conclusion that those wanting to withdraw the state visit are left wing. Is this not just lazy stereotyping

D

Deleted member 22389

Perhaps you should read the content of both, it may well be that statements and language on the support one warrants the moving.

And why do you immediately jump to a conclusion that those wanting to withdraw the state visit are left wing. Is this not just lazy stereotyping

It has happened before with farage threads.

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014

It turned into the usual mud-flinging shitshow, and Bozza likes his adwords income, hence the move.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Those not happy and are looking for bigotry, just head to the likes of Sunderland, Millwall and others

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Those not happy and are looking for bigotry, just head to the likes of Sunderland, Millwall and others
Why? Sunderland and Millwall aren't protesting about the visit of a democratically elected president of one of this country's closest allies because they think all the people who voted for him are thick racists because they hold different views from them, are they?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It turned into the usual mud-flinging shitshow, and Bozza likes his adwords income, hence the move.

Quite.

Unpleasant mud-slinging shifted off the main board. Covered no ground that wasn't already being discussed (about BOTH petitions) on the main petition thread.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
If there are two similar threads put up, one is a bit left and one a bit right..... bet your bottom dollar on which one will be moved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here