Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Brentford

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Interesting most are going for Goldson as Dunks replacement, I think I would go with Hünemeier, far more experienced.

Hunemeier was shocking against Lincoln, couldn't cope in the air or with pace.

Goldson is the 3rd best CB imo, and young also.

Uwe won't be good enough in the PL for my reckoning should we get there, so Goldson should be the focus if you were unable to split them on current ability.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Uwe won't be good enough in the PL for my reckoning should we get there, so Goldson should be the focus if you were unable to split them on current ability.

I must admit I have only seen Hünemeier twice this season and he did make a cock up for Lincolns third goal, but I thought he played really well against MK Dons,

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I must admit I have only seen Hünemeier twice this season and he did make a cock up for Lincolns third goal, but I thought he played really well against MK Dons,

Agree - was very calm and composed against MK, although they are a very different proposition to what Brentford will throw at us.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Not what I saw at Lincoln, other than the ridiculous mistake he was better than Goldson, who has struggled every time he has come in this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would play Hunemier simply tio avoid moving Duffty as he offers Bruno protection I would also like to see the 2 Bs back Baldock and Bong.we have missed both badly.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Stockdale

Bruno
Duffy
Goldson
Pocognoli

March
Sidwell
Stephens
Kayal
Knockaert

Murray

I'd be happy with that. Away from home and against sides that play an extra man in midfield we need to match them up as, unless we are on top form, we are too often overrun. Put an extra wide man on Later if needed by all means but to begin with we need to give our current two man midfield an extra combative edge again st teams who want to attack us.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You'd play Bong ahead of Poco?

Definitely as I think he was a major factor in the first 2 of the goals. For the first he allowed the right winger much too much room and for the 2nd should have watched the line and stepped up then Wells would have been offside, just a lack of concentration on the job in hand.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Stockers

Bruno
Goldson
Duffy
Poc

Knocky
Sidwell
Stephens
Kayal
March

Hemed

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Definitely as I think he was a major factor in the first 2 of the goals. For the first he allowed the right winger much too much room and for the 2nd should have watched the line and stepped up then Wells would have been offside, just a lack of concentration on the job in hand.

How could Wells have been offside?

The ball came through to him from Kayal's tackle.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Hope that is the case.

As much as that is the case I would have concerns about that many players returning from injury. we saw last night the impact it had on Bruno and Kayal, neither of those will be back to 100% and to add two more into that would worry me again.

Not that my worry is really any concern of Chris'

Wardy8

Jan 22, 2009
Walton

Bruno
Goldson
Duffy
Poc

March
Skalak
Stephens
Kayla

Murray
Baldock

Would definitely leave AK out of away games and save him to start fresh/interested in the remaking home games,

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Stockers
Bruno Duffy Hun Pog
Knocky Stepho BK Solly
Balders Muzzer

Subs:- Anks, Goldstone, Tomori, Sidders, Murph, Ska and Hem

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here