Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford is going to be CRAP!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Tonight's half of football showed how shite we've become. I see Hudders getting 3 more tonight to be honest.

Let's not forget Brentford tore us to shit at the AMEX.

Another 6-1 defeat as we begin our slip down to another play off semi defeat or do a Derby 2014-15 and finish 8th.

EMBARASSING.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Tonight's half of football showed how shite we've become. I see Hudders getting 3 more tonight to be honest.

Another 6-1 defeat as we begin our slip down to another play off semi defeat or do a Derby 2014-15 and finish 8th.

EMBARASSING.

With respect, let's deal with crap tonight, before we deal with any future crap!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

EMBARASSING.

IMG_0023.JPGIMG_0023.JPG

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

EMBARASSING.

Why is every post of yours negative to The Albion? Who do you support and why don't you go away/piss off and watch them

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing

EMBARASSING.

I'm surprised you've time to post when you spend so much time wetting your bed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We can afford to lose again and our record is generally CRAP at Brentford, so we probably will

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
we had one of our worst performances of the season away to one of the in form teams. Not a disaster, it's how we respond.

the absence of stephens and the early booking of Bruno set the nerves going.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

EMBARASSING.
Why don't you shut the f*ck up, every thread you are saying the same sh1t - just f*ck off and go and do something else.... and breathe!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here