Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford is going to be CRAP!

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Luck....we was outclassed for 90 mins and no luck needed :)

We were outclassed I agree, but all three goals had an element of luck about them. Offside, Kayal's tackle, Stockdale error. It does not avoid the fact the Huddersfield were much better than us today. Then again, we were so much better then them at our place. Funny old league this one. But we are still top and the next game is only a few days away.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Luck....we was outclassed for 90 mins and no luck needed :)

We were outplayed, true! However when you look at the goals, Wells was offside for the first and obstructing Stockdales line of vision. To add to that Dunk managed to get a toe on it to take the shot away from Stockdale.
Kayal unfortunately played a dream through ball for Wells to score the second, and then Stocdale threw them the third...
So yes we were outplayed but Lady Luck didn't shine on us this time!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We were outplayed, true! However when you look at the goals, Wells was offside for the first and obstructing Stockdales line of vision. To add to that Dunk managed to get a toe on it to take the shot away from Stockdale.
Kayal unfortunately played a dream through ball for Wells to score the second, and then Stocdale threw them the third...
So yes we were outplayed but Lady Luck didn't shine on us this time!
You have to a least pass to one of your players and cross into the box to create....we had what 2 shots to their 23 and that my friend is called getting battered from start to finish.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Tonight's half of football showed how shite we've become. I see Hudders getting 3 more tonight to be honest.

Let's not forget Brentford tore us to shit at the AMEX.

Another 6-1 defeat as we begin our slip down to another play off semi defeat or do a Derby 2014-15 and finish 8th.

EMBARASSING.

Pathetic, even for a tool like you. Why do you bother following (because you don't support) the Albion!

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Brentford get 48 hours more rest and preparation. Nice one EFL.
It doesn't mean a thing, we just rested most of our team for the cup game and come back and play crap and then everyone plays a blinder on Sunday and win.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Beware the wounded animal. Every one at the club got a right kick up the back side Thursday. I'll be surprised if the Albion don't come home with 3 points and shocked if not atleast a point.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tonight's half of football showed how shite we've become. I see Hudders getting 3 more tonight to be honest.

Let's not forget Brentford tore us to shit at the AMEX.

Another 6-1 defeat as we begin our slip down to another play off semi defeat or do a Derby 2014-15 and finish 8th.

EMBARASSING.

Your post is ****ing embarrassing to you, you absolute tw@t...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If truth were told, like everyone on this thread, I havent got a scooby-do how we'll fare against Brentford - I only have hopes and dreads.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here