Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
At least with the M23 problems, 200 or so Albion supporters were spared the ordeal of watching it live in Huddersfield.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Imagine having these in the play offs

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watch Huddersfield roll over against Leeds :lolol:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
A different view of football I guess, from where I am if the ball was contacted before the man then no foul.

I am so looking forward to the soccer 'sin bin', NOT!

The fact that we don't agree yet don't feel the need to call each other a **** cheers me up on what has been a depressing night as an albion fan. Fair play to you

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh well, no point moaning about it, Huddersfield have played really well tonight and would beat most teams in this league on this showing. They've made us look poor.

Hopefully Stephens will be alright at the weekend.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Fair play to them they have played really well but we have not been with it at all tonight. Against the better sides we need to look switched on from the off. The tempo was wrong tonight and we have been punished. Rightly so as well. Midfield is lacking bite without Dale in there as well

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Yep it would be hard to show less to be fair. The most dangerous Knockaert has been was with the dodgy pass back to the defense. We seem unprepared as a team.

Reminds me of that totally unacceptable inept England performance against Iceland. It's that bad

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Mooy has been superb tonight, 2 unbelievable no-look reverse passes and a brilliant shot off the post stand out

Can't remember the last time we played so poorly. The lack of fight is disturbing. Imagine this performance against anyone in the top half of the PL :down:

We need Kayal and March back to full fitness fast, and Baldock back full stop

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Well that's 2 awful performances in last 2 and some poor ones before that.

Sunday needs a reaction!

Crunch game V Brentford. We need to get back to what we do best.Lose that and and a real trend is beginning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here