Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Petition to support Trump's visit to the UK

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Had hoped there would be one. Time to stick two fingers up at the lefties and support the visit from the leader of the world's largest DEMOCRACY.

Petition: Donald Trump should make a State Visit to the United Kingdom.
petition.parliament.uk
Donald Trump should be invited to make an official State Visit because he is the leader of a free world and U.K. is a country that supports free speech and does not believe that people that appose our point of view should be gagged.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

Sign away!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm not a leftie by any stretch of the imagination but I signed the petition, you'll have to re-pigeon hole your comment. And why you couldn't just add this on to the original thread is beyond me.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
You did spot the typo in it didn't you?

Appose means near to or in close proximity with.

And over 200k have signed this illiterate garbage? Clearly these people missed the English language and history lessons at school.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
One for the UKIP supporters to jump on and support so that good old Farage can join Trump on the top table.

I suspect when he comes over he will be swamped by the estimates from our builders for the wall.

Just wonder how many millions will take to the streets in protest.

Last edited:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Had hoped there would be one. Time to stick two fingers up at the lefties and support the visit from the leader of the world's largest DEMOCRACY.

petition.parliament.uk
Donald Trump should be invited to make an official State Visit because he is the leader of a free world and U.K. is a country that supports free speech and does not believe that people that appose our point of view should be gagged.

Sign away!

Poor research.

India is the world's largest democracy.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

And over 200k have signed this illiterate garbage? Clearly these people missed the English language and history lessons at school.

:clap2:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

petition.parliament.uk

Sign away!

I thought he agreed with the racist's point of view rather than "appose".

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
One for the UKIP supporters to jump on and support so that good old Farage and join Trump on the top table.

I suspect when he comes over he will swamped by the estimates from our builders for the wall.

Just wonder how many millions will take to the streets in protest.

What?, do we put in the missing words.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Signed. I do not agree with what he is doing, but I believe that diplomacy is a far better way to resolve difference of opinions than childish withdrawal of invitations.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007

Or else these people decided that signing a misspelled petition to express their feelings was better than signing no petition at all. That mightn't occur to clever-sides guardianistas of course; they just prefer to sneer. Go on sneering, the silent majority will go on doing what's best for this country.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I would recommend that we put to him a list of things that he has done that we don't agree with and offer a different way of doing things.

If that fails I will stop the traffic in Brighton during rush hour and wave a homemade placard. Hope you approve of this.

Double post.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
How do you have diplomacy with a narcissist? Just wonder like.

I would recommend that we put to him a list of things that he has done that we don't agree with and offer a different way of doing things.

If that fails I will stop the traffic in Brighton during rush hour and wave a homemade placard. Hope you approve of this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here