Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer Deadline Day - Is there a Surprise in Store?

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Duffus from Everton sounds interesting

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I see you've already been asked to list what he's got right (as in, transfer scoops, rather than nonsense denials). For mistakes, I'll start you off with his categorical denial of the Zamora deal, despite the fact that many people knew he wanted to join us.

So, a grand total of one in c20 years? Master, I was expecting better from you.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Duffus - Having had a quick look on the t'inernet, its actually being reported by Everton that we've had an offer rejected for the striker.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The point is you haven't supplied sufficient evidence to suggest Naylor is in the know.

He is 'in the know' to the extent that he has links inside the club. But I don't need to point out sufficient evidence that Naylor is in the know, because I was merely stating that because he got Zamora wrong, it doesn't mean that his record is poor, which is what you were suggesting in the initial post I responded to.
You and I might be able to agree on the fact that Naylor is slow in reporting information, but that he is accurate in the information that he reports, barring the occasional error.
And FWIW, I'll take accuracy over rapidity, especially in our age of accelerationism and informationalism.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
He is 'in the know' to the extent that he has links inside the club. But I don't need to point out sufficient evidence that Naylor is in the know, because I was merely stating that because he got Zamora wrong, it doesn't mean that his record is poor, which is what you were suggesting in the initial post I responded to.
You and I might be able to agree on the fact that Naylor is slow in reporting information, but that he is accurate in the information that he reports, barring the occasional error.
And FWIW, I'll take accuracy over rapidity, especially in our age of accelerationism and informationalism.

and 'Fake News'

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So, a grand total of one in c20 years? Master, I was expecting better from you.
Meanwhile, the number of things he's got right (according to your list) in c20 years is zero. Brilliant. I wasn't expecting better from you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here