Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray signs until June 2019

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
close to becoming ours on a permanent deal for 3m, expecting announcement tonight or early tomorrow.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
12 posts.

Sauce?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I've heard this also from a rock solid source, expect an announcement in next 23 hours.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Had to be done now, if we fail to go up and his loan ends there will be a LOT of Championship clubs looking to him with deeper wage pockets than us.

Bournemouth want rid and IMO £3,000,000 is a bargain for someone who will get you over 20 championship goals.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I generally not sure he is worth 3 million at his age.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Although it will be lovely and all that, it doesn't make any material difference to our squad strength for the rest of the season. I'm waiting on a NEW player arrival at the moment.

Also, welcome home Glenn :)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Although it will be lovely and all that, it doesn't make any material difference to our squad strength for the rest of the season. I'm waiting on a NEW player arrival at the moment.

Also, welcome home Glenn :)

I think it's of psychological significance if nothing else - a bit of a boost and saying something about commitment on both sides.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I generally not sure he is worth 3 million at his age.

You have not got your eye on the big picture have you ?

If we go up, he will have paid us back ten fold and some, even if god forbid we don't go up he would be good for at least another season.

Tell me who else could get you 20 goals in the Championship for that much ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think it's of psychological significance if nothing else - a bit of a boost and saying something about commitment on both sides.

In which case we may see an even happier Glenn Murray... and he's been very happy this season already.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 16.22.02.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here