Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World's Hardest Creature X: Second round, match up 3; Siberian Tiger Vs Grasshopper Mouse

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Both remind me of,well me,the mouse and tiger have traits i have in abundance,however the mouse is probably closest,so as it a creature competition and not a beast,mouse wins....twice now i have gone against my instinct having dismissed the Leopard in an earlier round and now the king of the Non African cats....shame.

Mouse wins..

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Didn't both the Bengal and the Siberian compete last year?
No the Bengal was on previous ones and last year surprisingly the Amur/Siberian tiger made its debut just losing to the croc in the semis:wink:

Looks like these "hardest creature" competitions are losing their way as people are looking for different iconic powerful creatures no matter how big or small they're.
Seems that not many people knew much about the Siberian king and I thought it would win this year and rightly so as it should be way up or above with the croc and polar bear.

It's been done a kipper by a bloody mouse although it's clear that people are having fun and want a tiny underdog :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
No the Bengal was on previous ones and last year surprisingly the Amur/Siberian tiger made its debut just losing to the croc in the semis:wink:

Looks like these "hardest creature" competitions are losing their way as people are looking for different iconic powerful creatures no matter how big or small they're.
Seems that not many people knew much about the Siberian king and I thought it would win this year and rightly so as it should be way up or above with the croc and polar bear.

It's been done a kipper by a bloody mouse although it's clear that people are having fun and want a tiny underdog :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Can you and the Siberian tiger hurry up, shag and get it over with.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
GM finished higher than the 3 time winner Polar bear in the first round. Finally people getting this competition, great to see.

There's not one animal in this competition more head mental than the Grasshopper Mouse, it's sheer lunacy. It's a mouse. That howls at the moon. And has death match cage fights. Cannibalises other mice. Casually kills and eats scorpions, centipedes and snakes.

Has to be the GM.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Not quite - the GM lives in the Sonoran desert, one of the hottest and most arid deserts in the world.

I would also argue that the climate you live in does not constitute a great deal to how hard something is. Creatures adapt and evolve to their climate.

It depends how you measure hard I guess, but for me its a personality trait rather than a capability trait.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Not quite - the GM lives in the Sonoran desert, one of the hottest and most arid deserts in the world.

Fair point, but I'll also add that tigers will happily swim to take down beasts harder than itself, like bears. The GM's billy-big-bollocks attitude does not extend to the waters (he'll probably drown), although living in a desert minimizes this risk

So, tiger wins, hands down

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
GM finished higher than the 3 time winner Polar bear in the first round. Finally people getting this competition, great to see.

There's not one animal in this competition more head mental than the Grasshopper Mouse, it's sheer lunacy. It's a mouse. That howls at the moon. And has death match cage fights. Cannibalises other mice. Casually kills and eats scorpions, centipedes and snakes.

Has to be the GM.

Has it been proven that they actually 'howl at the moon', rather than just at night time, for instance!

Btw..
How come we use the same avatar picture, similar user name and identical join date??
:bigwave:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Has it been proven that they actually 'howl at the moon', rather than just at night time, for instance!

Btw..
How come we use the same avatar picture, similar user name and identical join date??
:bigwave:
c71fda4eb3fefbbaa63f40843f8f6313.jpg

Good enough for me!

And I'm not sure... but perhaps we should keep that quiet considering the accusations of multiple accounts in this competition!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Looks as if the Grasshopper Mouse gets the vote of GOD in the BIBLE according to this...errr...expert.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's over!

what a great battle. 66-60 is extremely close for a second round match up. Unlucky Siberian Tiger, you put up a valiant effort but it is GRASSHOPPER MOUSE who moves onto the quarter finals.

Unbelievable, who's running this competition, Sepp Blatter?

My little moggy comes home with mice it's killed, to suggest a Siberian Tiger would lose in a fight to a Grasshopper Mouse is ridiculous.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

My little moggy comes home with mice it's killed, to suggest a Siberian Tiger would lose in a fight to a Grasshopper Mouse is ridiculous.

Sepp Blatter would just SIT ON your cat. No contest.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008

Nobody is suggesting a Siberian Tiger would lose in a fight to a grasshopper mouse are they. Anyway, a tiger killing a mouse would not deem it even remotely 'hard', would it!

Still people are completely misunderstanding this competition after 10 years!

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Nobody is suggesting a Siberian Tiger would lose in a fight to a grasshopper mouse are they. Anyway, a tiger killing a mouse would not deem it even remotely 'hard', would it!

Still people are completely misunderstanding this competition after 10 years!

Yet still no one has come up with a definite explanation of 'hard' and everyone has their own interpretation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here