Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Queenie does invite some delightful people round, it has to be said:

5–8 October 1971 Emperor Hirohito, KG (1929–41, 1971-) and Empress Kōjun of Japan
11–14 December 1973 President Mobutu Sese Seko and Madame Mobutu of Zaire
13–16 June 1978 President Nicolae Ceaușescu and Madame Ceausescu of Romania
13–16 November 1979 President Suharto and First Lady Tien Soeharto of Indonesia
16–19 April 1985 President Hastings Banda of Malawi
17–20 May 1994 President Mugabe of Zimbabwe
24–27 June 2003 President Vladimir Putin and Mrs. Lyudmila Putina of Russia
30 October – 1 November 2007 King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia

ah good old Madge.....having Mugabe over for tea and biscuits whilst his bovver boys were rampaging around zimbabwe chasing expat farmers off their farms and bashing the daylights out of their workers......she's all cla$$....!! with a capital $$$$$$$$.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Queenie does invite some delightful people round, it has to be said:

5–8 October 1971 Emperor Hirohito, KG (1929–41, 1971-) and Empress Kōjun of Japan
11–14 December 1973 President Mobutu Sese Seko and Madame Mobutu of Zaire
13–16 June 1978 President Nicolae Ceaușescu and Madame Ceausescu of Romania
13–16 November 1979 President Suharto and First Lady Tien Soeharto of Indonesia
16–19 April 1985 President Hastings Banda of Malawi
17–20 May 1994 President Mugabe of Zimbabwe
24–27 June 2003 President Vladimir Putin and Mrs. Lyudmila Putina of Russia
30 October – 1 November 2007 King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia

They're just like us, really. My wife's visitors have included:

Steve - Lent us a TV, Playstation and a laptop for a few days
Marco - A couple of his ladyfriends stayed over for a few days while we were out of town
Sharon - Stored a totally legit replica firearm in our wardrobe
Steve (again) - Stored some lamps in our loft. He was round every few days for three or four months and then just disappeared
Ken, Rob and Caroline - borrowed our garage to paint their new BMW
Xavier - stayed a few days while his flat was being cleaned
Steve - brought fifteen cases of Champagne round and got drunk with us and let us have a bottle if we'd look after them. It was nice to see him again
Pog - Said he was running from someone or something

So, yeah, after you strip away all the nonsense they're just people. Like us.

Pog's still running.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
And if you remove the Californian state vote he won by 1.4 million votes. America spoke, not just California.

Australian says if you remove an American state from the American election results, Trump would have got some more votes. What are you on about?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
They're just like us, really. My wife's visitors have included:

Steve - Lent us a TV, Playstation and a laptop for a few days
Marco - A couple of his ladyfriends stayed over for a few days while we were out of town
Sharon - Stored a totally legit replica firearm in our wardrobe
Steve (again) - Stored some lamps in our loft. He was round every few days for three or four months and then just disappeared
Ken, Rob and Caroline - borrowed our garage to paint their new BMW
Xavier - stayed a few days while his flat was being cleaned
Steve - brought fifteen cases of Champagne round and got drunk with us and let us have a bottle if we'd look after them. It was nice to see him again
Pog - Said he was running from someone or something

So, yeah, after you strip away all the nonsense they're just people. Like us.

Pog's still running.

very good ....not so amusing to the victims though , i can assure you.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Australian says if you remove an American state from the American election results, Trump would have got some more votes. What are you on about?

i think he's saying that virtually the whole state of ca voted for twump and that if these fotes are taken out of the total then twump wins by 1.4 mill......i think..!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
very good ....not so amusing to the victims though , i can assure you.

Are you talking about the victims of Ceausescu and Mugabe or Steve?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
oh dear.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
how many victims did steve have exactly....???

Not enough to warrant an audience with the Queen by the sounds of it.

D

Deleted member 22389

They really don't.

Trump will still come to the UK. If there is so much hate towards Trump then I would expect to see 20,000,000 signatures by the end, but you know what people really cant be bothered to sign it. People get on with their life, and in a few days the news will move on to something else.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Trump will still come to the UK. If there is so much hate towards Trump then I would expect to see 20,000,000 signatures by the end, but you know what people really cant be bothered to sign it. People get on with their life, and in a few days the news will move on to something else.

It's got almost a million in a day. The petition wasn't created to stop him coming. The news will move on from Trump in the next few days will it? OK.

D

Deleted member 22389

It's got almost a million in a day. The petition wasn't created to stop him coming. The news will move on from Trump in the next few days will it? OK.

This particular subject yes, because the press will move on to something else.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
A minority group is being scapegoated for reasons of political expediency. More people are killed per annum in the States by children with guns than by Islamic terrorists yet we see this action. We didn't sit those history classes in school for the hell of it and know where this ugly impulse can lead.

All it requires for evil to triumph is for the good to do nothing. The petition wont stop Trump visiting but it still serves a purpose. People need to be vocal in their opposition now. Timidity and apathy are no longer options if we are serious about stopping this slide into bigotry. Anticipate a sizeable anti-Trump march in London when he eventually does visit this country. I plan to be there when it happens...

...but then I grew to like the odd March during the bad old days. Archer out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here