Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Really? Mo Farah is originally from Somalia and is Muslim, therefore he is a Somali Muslim. Last time I checked Usain Bolt is Black, therefore by your sweeping general statement should not like Mo.

Now, if you had added al-Shabaab (the main Somali Terrorist cell) into your sentence, you wouldn't have got such a stupid answer to a stupid statement.

I have a very good friend who is British Jamaican and lives in London. He is as hard as nails and he made it quite clear to me that Somali’s are very dangerous people. Decades of civil war is a key to their mindset and they are not shocked at on the spot amputation. They are a messed up people, but to use Mo as an example of the average Somali is disingenuous.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
All set up by racist Ausies of course , nothing to see here .

20 years ago, that very presenter on Australia's 60 minutes was ridiculing Pauline Hanson (the head of Australia's One Nation Party) for not knowing what xenophobic meant. Now they are doing her party political broadcasts for her.

Yeap, convinced it was a set up. Good ratings TV

Yoda

English & European
I have a very good friend who is British Jamaican and lives in London. He is as hard as nails and he made it quite clear to me that Somali’s are very dangerous people. Decades of civil war is a key to their mindset and they are not shocked at on the spot amputation. They are a messed up people, but to use Mo as an example of the average Somali is disingenuous.

That may well be true of Somalians from Puntland and South, but for the people of Somaliland in the North who only suffered from the effects of the Civil war for 3 years is is harsh on them too (an estimated 4.5million people).

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

But to use your mate to represent all black people is cool?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
As you just said, Whatever

Apart from the 4.5million who live in the region of Somaliland, who are still technically Somalians.

If you think Somaliland and it's rulers have nothing to do with arming and supporting al-Shabab,or it being a fertile recruiting ground,you don't know as much about it as you make out!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More 'inside Washington' from Howard Finneman:-

http://www.tonykornheisershow.com/

Scroll down to 'listen to Tony's latest episode' - "I love Lentil!!" and start from 55:25

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
mememagic.jpg

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Can only imagine Duddridge must disagree with what Bercow said if so: “I feel very strongly that our opposition to racism and to sexism and our support for equality before the law and an independent judiciary are hugely important considerations in the House of Commons.” which is why he's a Tory MP.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He's probably puce with rage! No doubt he'll be putting out some measured and well judged tweets shortly.

"Donald Trump's lawyers did not make their case. In fact, according to three Ninth Circuit judges, they didn't even really try to make their case. Rather than explaining why the temporary travel ban was needed, the administration argued that the president's authority on immigration was so sweeping that they didn't have to explain why the order was necessary."

What a moron.

Attachments

• IMG_0245.JPG
    IMG_0245.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 73

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here