Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My God.... He is an absolute car crash!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No doubt being lapped up by his supporters, especially about throwing out the gang members and drug dealers and not letting them back in. Not sure how that works where they aren't illegal immigrants.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No doubt being lapped up by his supporters, especially about throwing out the gang members and drug dealers and not letting them back in. Not sure how that works where they aren't illegal immigrants.
How will Americans get their drugs? Going to be some angry people next Friday.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Great to see fake news spreading with UKIPs Jane Collins following Trumps lead by stating that 100s of illegals are arriving in the UK weekly but not bei g arrested when stopped.
Wasn't aware that Trump had said anything about illegals arriving in the UK.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So Dwight Yorke is a major security threat to the U SA as banned from flying to Trinidad via Miami because he has a visa stamp in his passport from Iran due to a very short visit there.

A great start to the extra special relationship.

Love to know why you think Dwight Yorke is so special he doesn’t have to play by the same rules as everyone else with his particular entry problem.
Since this is a Trump thread what does this have to do with Trump or our special relationship status since( “a great start”) Trump became president?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Great rally. From the TV pictures there must have been several million people there at least.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Love to know why you think Dwight Yorke is so special he doesn’t have to play by the same rules as everyone else with his particular entry problem.
Since this is a Trump thread what does this have to do with Trump or our special relationship status since( “a great start”) Trump became president?

It can't be sensible though to deny entry because of an Iranian visa. All this is doing is sowing discord and distrust.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It can't be sensible though to deny entry because of an Iranian visa. All this is doing is sowing discord and distrust.

not really for me to say if its sensible or not, its US law brought in under the Obama administration and passed by congress in dec 2015.
If you enter the US like Yorke even for transit and have been to Iran in the last five years(Yorke went in 2015) you need a full on visa or transit visa, you dont qualify for the visa waiver and simply using an ESTA.
I was more questioning the relevance of it in the Trump thread and why Yorke was so special [MENTION=20527]studio150[/MENTION] thinks he should be treated differently to everyone else.
I Doubt Yorke is the first to fall fowl of this in the last 15 months and wont be the last
Yorke seems to be simply a silly billy who didnt check the rules before travelling.
And im fairly certain The Obama administration had valid reasons for putting these extra checks into place re Iran when they did after recommendations from the security services.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
not really for me to say if its sensible or not, its US law brought in under the Obama administration and passed by congress in dec 2015.
If you enter the US like Yorke even for transit and have been to Iran in the last five years(Yorke went in 2015) you need a full on visa or transit visa, you dont qualify for the visa waiver and simply using an ESTA.
I was more questioning the relevance of it in the Trump thread and why Yorke was so special [MENTION=20527]studio150[/MENTION] thinks he should be treated differently to everyone else.
I Doubt Yorke is the first to fall fowl of this in the last 15 months and wont be the last
Yorke seems to be simply a silly billy who didnt check the rules before travelling.
And im fairly certain The Obama administration had valid reasons for putting these extra checks into place re Iran when they did after recommendations from the security services.

I am aware that certain posters on here constantly put a slant on news and revel in point scoring and exaggeration. However, regardless of who bought in the legislation I just can't agree with the lack of respect being shown by the American authorities.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I am aware that certain posters on here constantly put a slant on news and revel in point scoring and exaggeration. However, regardless of who bought in the legislation I just can't agree with the lack of respect being shown by the American authorities.

like them or not they are the rules regarding visiting Iran.
Cant recall studio150 moaning about them 15 months ago
it would be more newsworthy if Yorke had been allowed to travel and was allowed to circumvent the rules everyone else has to abide by because he was a famous footballer

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
#prayforsweden

Worst night in their history. Terrible scenes. Could have ended much worse. Thank God for the Rescue Services.

"Literally the biggest incident in Sweden last night was a horse called Biscuit being rescued from a well."

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:facepalm:

[tweet]833095924964532225[/tweet]

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not fully understand the furor about this visit as I see it that we are inviting the President of the largest most powerful western world country not Trump as an individual and his policies are what the majority voters of the USA wanted, as they elected him.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I do not fully understand the furor about this visit as I see it that we are inviting the President of the largest most powerful western world country not Trump as an individual and his policies are what the majority voters of the USA wanted, as they elected him.

I guess some folk just can't get enough bedwetting .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here