Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Just as well the jobs of the fake news posters on here don't depend on their honesty.This poor chap has actually had to apologise for lying about Trump and family.First of many?

View attachment 82228

Did he print this as a story, or was it something that somebody overheard him say, in what he thought was a private conversation at a party?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]832290413113384960[/tweet]

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I see you've joined Soulman with this myth. What lies

The photo you posted that was from 2015 and blamed on Trump supporters,or UKIP.A photo originally posted in Ukraine and then copied in a subway in Dundee.How you could honestly blame that on anybody,without proof or source,I find at best lazy,and more likely a blatant lie.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Did he print this as a story, or was it something that somebody overheard him say, in what he thought was a private conversation at a party?

He is still a reporter for the NY Times,and passed on fake news,whichever way you like to twist it,which is why his employers made him apologise for it.He got challenged over it,and said sorry,which kept him in a job.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The photo you posted that was from 2015 and blamed on Trump supporters,or UKIP.A photo originally posted in Ukraine and then copied in a subway in Dundee.How you could honestly blame that on anybody,without proof or source,I find at best lazy,and more likely a blatant lie.

I see reading and understanding what is written is not a strong point of yours.

Given the demographics of both Brexit and Trump showing that those with lower educational qualifications voyed more in favour of Brexit and Trump than against, it is not unreasonable to assume that some of those will not be spelling bees, particularly when spray painting without the aid of a spell checker. The photo is therefore apt given the current Trump issue in illegal aliens.

Having posted the photo, then asked a question. I did not blame Trump or UKIP supporters, given that it was within a question.

If what you say about the photo is correct, then all you needed to do was to respond with neither and then either said nothing further of name the party responsible.

However in a feeble attempt, you have read something into the post which is not there, but you have it your head for some reason that what you believe is the true position, and have accused me of something which I have not done.

I therefore assume you will unreservedly apologise or fall on your sword and resign from the board.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol:

[tweet]832305004996329474[/tweet]

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I see reading and understanding what is written is not a strong point of yours.

Given the demographics of both Brexit and Trump showing that those with lower educational qualifications voyed more in favour of Brexit and Trump than against, it is not unreasonable to assume that some of those will not be spelling bees, particularly when spray painting without the aid of a spell checker. The photo is therefore apt given the current Trump issue in illegal aliens.

Having posted the photo, then asked a question. I did not blame Trump or UKIP supporters, given that it was within a question.

If what you say about the photo is correct, then all you needed to do was to respond with neither and then either said nothing further of name the party responsible.

However in a feeble attempt, you have read something into the post which is not there, but you have it your head for some reason that what you believe is the true position, and have accused me of something which I have not done.

I therefore assume you will unreservedly apologise or fall on your sword and resign from the board.

"Given the demographics of both Brexit and Trump showing that those with lower educational qualifications voyed more in favour of Brexit and Trump than against".
" you will unreservedly apologise or fall on your sword and resign from the board".....:rolleyes: are you for real
Says it all really.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
He is still a reporter for the NY Times,and passed on fake news,whichever way you like to twist it,which is why his employers made him apologise for it.He got challenged over it,and said sorry,which kept him in a job.
No, he did not pass on any fake news. He repeated a long standing rumour in a private conversion. Talking to ONE petson is not 'fake news' He was made to apologise as it was not the behaviour of a journalist. How is a private conversation 'fake news' ?
Again a desperate failure from you.
Fake news is a senior Trump advisor saying Flynn did not discuss sanctions with the Russian ambassador, when he did.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Utter lunatic.

The funniest/stupidest bit is the whole "drain the swamp" bit.

Like Kermit the frog campaigning on the basis of "less frogs". You have to be an insane level of stupid/deluded to buy into that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]832303185826033664[/tweet]

From a Republican pollster, earlier today:-

[tweet]832270758684532739[/tweet]

[tweet]832303732595499010[/tweet]

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Right, I lasted until today but I can tolerate this buffoon no more after the mocking manner he treated our man from the BBC today. The way he mocked and slurred our great national institution's integrity like we're on a par with Beijing, Moscow and Pyongyang! He's utterly insane and is clearly waging war on truth for whatever sinister future he's got in mind...Truly worrying times we live in. And no one treats our man from the Beeb like that. Oi, Donald....do one!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[tweet]832327160354467841[/tweet]

'The media can't be trusted'

*lies - gets called out on it*

:rolleyes:

This is getting really stupid now. How can anyone support this utter clown?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This is getting really stupid now. How can anyone support this utter clown?
Quite. See my post a few before yours. My patience finally snapped today. Guy's insane, clearly insane. Worrying, really worrying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here