Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And the petition has been rejected, and rightly so.
Yes, we need May to crawl up his arse so far she cannot even be surgically removed....he's our new Best Friend, our only friend in Mrs May's eyes and we need a deal, any deal. The UK is Trump's 1am bird.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would be funny if it wasn't true.

[tweet]831522297806745601[/tweet]

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like the name of the new US National Security Adviser

Lt Gen Joseph Keith Kellogg

Is he a cereal killer though?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes, we need May to crawl up his arse so far she cannot even be surgically removed....he's our new Best Friend, our only friend in Mrs May's eyes and we need a deal, any deal. The UK is Trump's 1am bird.
You quoted me as saying something and i corrected you , any comment on your mistake ? Also seeing as you seemed so willing to take me to task over my employment situation,Id also like to ask you in view of the amount of time you spend on here carping about your dead end job and lack of opportunities what youre doing to change the situation ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
another great comeback.

The word Hypocrit had ? behind it. That is a question mark, and it indicates a question dopey. That renders your subsequent posts as dimwitted, and childish.

Anyway, things to do before the match, that are more important than chatting to you.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

2am surely?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You quoted me as saying something and i corrected you , any comment on your mistake ? Also seeing as you seemed so willing to take me to task over my employment situation,Id also like to ask you in view of the amount of time you spend on here carping about your dead end job and lack of opportunities what youre doing to change the situation ?
So it's not you. sooooooo sorry.... As for my dead end job, I was thinking of taking up an apprenticeship or going back to college. Mind you, at 56 I might not find many options
However had a heart to heart with the boss only yesterday and he is considering giving me a 4 % pay rise on condition I tell no one else. Good eh, my first raise since 2014 and it will be eaten up by inflation within the year ... Ah well.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
They may circumvent either but a clear border control policy that is applied to everyone is a lot less divisive than Trump's travel ban which is applied only to certain countries. If one follows Trump's logic through there are a lot more countries that should be added to the list e.g. Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Russia (Chechnya). Both sides are to blame for this as Trump has really only acquired a mandate on immigration as a reaction to the increasingly open borders ideology of the liberal left. Common sense has departed from all sides.

But isnt the point that the FBI advised Obama that a number of Iraqis who should be considered a terrorist threat to the USA had got in through its own refugee channels, Obama then tightened up controls but took six months to do it, eventually Obama reduced the number of refugees coming in from Iraq to nearly none, yet no-one cared to mention either the policy nor its presumed ineffectiveness that you lend Trumps policy.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
But isnt the point that the FBI advised Obama that a number of Iraqis who should be considered a terrorist threat to the USA had got in through its own refugee channels, Obama then tightened up controls but took six months to do it, eventually Obama reduced the number of refugees coming in from Iraq to nearly none, yet no-one cared to mention either the policy nor its presumed ineffectiveness that you lend Trumps policy.

Big Gully,did'nt Obama come up with the list in the first place ?

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
I've found that if you let slip to your colleagues that you have an interview with a different firm word soon get's back to the senior managers, it helps if you're indispensable of course.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He will be on suicide watch as we speak ........
5:2 for you then Biggully? I bet you'd hate to succumb to Diabetes or a heart attack and go before me?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The word Hypocrit had ? behind it. That is a question mark, and it indicates a question dopey. That renders your subsequent posts as dimwitted, and childish.

Anyway, things to do before the match, that are more important than chatting to you.
HypocritE is spelt with an E on the end :dunce:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, we need May to crawl up his arse so far she cannot even be surgically removed.....
No we don't (and rather tastelessly put, frankly).

he's our new Best Friend, our only friend in Mrs May's eyes.
No he isn't.

and we need a deal, any deal. .
No we don't.

The UK is Trump's 1am bird.
Yeh, whatever.

I think there's another thread somewhere widely used by people who are still convinced the world is ending after the Brexit vote...............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here