Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don't think I expressed my point well. I just don't think anyone can say definitively what the mood of the nation is. Both sides try to, but you can't. One poll says this, another says that. However many have signed one petition, and loads have signed another. And loads more haven't expressed an opinion on social media.

Don't get caught up in polls. Even if "the majority" support Trump it doesn't make him any less of a c u n t. The majority of people are ****ing idiots. Just look at the leave voters on here. To a man, thick as pigshit.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I hear on the news just now that the US high court has blocked Trump's travel ban. Expect most of Trump's policies to be blocked from now on. Mark my words, mark them, he'll be out within 6 months. Note that down.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Don't get caught up in polls. Even if "the majority" support Trump it doesn't make him any less of a c u n t. The majority of people are ****ing idiots. Just look at the leave voters on here. To a man, thick as pigshit.

Nice, of course you are very bright aren't you Nibble

D

Deleted member 22389

We have been insulted so much now, I actually think it's quite funny.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We have been insulted so much now, I actually think it's quite funny.

Me too,excellent,although i felt compelled to (for reference) dump it in the name calling point scoring thread for good measure.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Not pulling any punches.

View attachment 81837

Der Spiegel translated to The Mirror, a left of centre German Newspaper. Of course Trumps message maybe more ouvert but is that not the silent message from the EU, Germany First! Bumping along the bottom on growth, bringing manufacturing jobs back from Spain, pushing through EU bail outs to Greece, because the money goes to fool hardy German banks who made easy overpriced loans into the greek economy and of course America's best ally, according to Obama. I notice the cartoon, lampoons Trump cutting the head off the Statue of Liberty, the same liberty extended to the UK in the pathetic offering to Cameron and that to a milion immigrants. mainly young men who have perpetrated some vicious crimes on the German people, no liberty there then.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Der Spiegel translated to The Mirror, a left of centre German Newspaper. Of course Trumps message maybe more ouvert but is that not the silent message from the EU, Germany First! Bumping along the bottom on growth, bringing manufacturing jobs back from Spain, pushing through EU bail outs to Greece, because the money goes to fool hardy German banks who made easy overpriced loans into the greek economy and of course America's best ally, according to Obama. I notice the cartoon, lampoons Trump cutting the head off the Statue of Liberty, the same liberty extended to the UK in the pathetic offering to Cameron and that to a milion immigrants. mainly young men who have perpetrated some vicious crimes on the German people, no liberty there then.

I've commented before on the pant-pissing obsession with Germany. I bet you're one of those neighbourhood watch weirdos as well.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Gone are the days when you had to make your own banners when going on a march. Now you can turn up and be given them from the Muslim Council of GB, and the anti racist groups. The printing and distribution of these banners is a well organised job that would cost thousands. Clearly any Islamic organisation involved in this have their own agenda that is wider than this protest. It's in keeping with Islam's general hate of the US anyway, and Trump is just the latest excuse for for them.

This protest march would have more value if there was no proactive sponsorship of it from Islam itself. It is also ironic that the liberals thinik they are compatible with Shariah.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I hear on the news just now that the US high court has blocked Trump's travel ban. Expect most of Trump's policies to be blocked from now on. Mark my words, mark them, he'll be out within 6 months. Note that down.

Can someone tell him there'll be a job opening at the Palace?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I've commented before on the pant-pissing obsession with Germany. I bet you're one of those neighbourhood watch weirdos as well.

I bet you know nothing about me Pifken or are you just pretending? Not obsessed with Germany just happy with the watching them struggle and wonder what will happen when we leave the EU. BTW way spent four years in Germany in the 80s, I do like their beer and cuisine but not the drift of a german Centric Europe.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I am more concerned with the choice of words the US is using towards Iran. The accusation is that they are the worlds number 1 sponsor of terrorism. I guess it would be true if we don't include the US and it's allies including Saudi's. The US us still as hypocritical as ever, that hasn't changed.

Trump clearly has still got a hangover from when the Iranians took their country back from a US installed Royal Puppet, the Shah. Trump seems to have an 80's view of the world as Reagan saw it. Wanting a relationship with the USSR/Gorbachev and the humiliation of a failed attempt to rescue hostages in Iran. Today Iran is a very different place and all hostages were released in the end.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I bet you know nothing about me Pifken or are you just pretending? Not obsessed with Germany just happy with the watching them struggle and wonder what will happen when we leave the EU. BTW way spent four years in Germany in the 80s, I do like their beer and cuisine but not the drift of a german Centric Europe.

Obsessed. Or paranoid?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just realistic, glad see you back in action on here after your disappearance post brexit, had quite forgot about your rude and spiteful comments, not drawn on any facts at all, tut, tut, tut.

You state you're happy to see a country struggle and then state I'm spiteful. Hmmmmmm.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just realistic, glad see you back in action on here after your disappearance post brexit, had quite forgot about your rude and spiteful comments, not drawn on any facts at all, tut, tut, tut.

And if you think suggesting you're obsessed and/or paranoid is rude you must be one delicate flower. But, it's noted, and I'll now change my language so as not to upset you.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
So therefore neither side can claim that the 'loads more who haven't expressed an opinion' agree with them, then. Always a bummer for those who wish they could, eh?

Er I suppose so. I don't get your tone though.

It's become very 'us vs them' for everybody, whatever your standpoint, and debate seems to have gone out the window; we're left with people trying to claim 'victory' though numbers. Rather unedifying and pointless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here