Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Make Barnsley our 5th round cup tie sell out

C

CT1

Just bagged a shift swap so I'll be working on Thursday instead of Saturday!

I'll now be joining my dad and two cousins for the drive up.

COME ON ALBION!!!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Bad fan here. Been to many away this season. I don't know why, but this one just doesn't ring my bell. Had to keep her indoors happy because there is a lot of traveling coming up in the next few months. Plus my mates 70th so priorities I guess.

It doesn't ring yr bell because you have a horrible feeling that we'll get mullered

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Get up there if you can. This is an away day we need to win!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Come on people. The team need us now more than ever this season. Let's get up there in large numbers and give the boys some big vocal backing.

A nice thought, unfortunately too many people will be sat at home playing yin & yang on these forums.

Taking 2k would be a nice show of support to the team through this difficult period, i'm guessing more like 1400 though.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Me and my lad will be up there and supporting the lads whatever the score is
Can't beat an away day for standing up for 90 mins, a good few beers pre match and a good sing song
And hopefully 3 points

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
will feel like a 5th round cup now, after recent results every game now until the end of the season will feel like a 90 minute cup game
So glad I'm going as I need to get last nights frustrating evening out of my system asap

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How many sold so far?? Me + a couple of Chelsea fans making the trip on Saturday and staying over in Barnsley of the evening.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I was told we had sold around 1300 before last nights game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here