Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale to Chelsea?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Does make me wonder how this one was allowed to run down quite so far, but just not the sort of bloke that is going to force through a transfer and **** us in January is he. Absolutely no chance.

Eyes on the prize and we can sort out contracts if/when the big day happens.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Stockdale will go to Chelsea the same day that Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Frank Lampard come to Brighton. And that Blackburn winger. And Matt Derbyshire. And Jonathan Calleri.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stockdale will go to Chelsea the same day that Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Frank Lampard come to Brighton. And that Blackburn winger. And Matt Derbyshire. And Jonathan Calleri.
We wouldn't have got found out yesterday with JLloyd Samuel in the team.

Not to mention Robbie Keane assuming we got his 7 day contract to coincide with yesterday.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We wouldn't have got found out yesterday with JLloyd Samuel in the team.

Not to mention Robbie Keane assuming we got his 7 day contract to coincide with yesterday.
Pity LuaLua had his 3 year loan contract cancelled and Newcastle loaned him out to QPR instead.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you had a brain you would be dangerous:tosser:
Ha, coming from a poster who offers 7 day contracts and inexplicably believes each agent only has 1 player.

High praise indeed.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
DS has deleted my Daughter from his twitter account. So what you may say, well she is his number one fan (shirt and everything) and they chat a lot about football and stuff. He sent me a Happy Birthday message. So why break up on twitter?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
DS has deleted my Daughter from his twitter account. So what you may say, well she is his number one fan (shirt and everything) and they chat a lot about football and stuff. He sent me a Happy Birthday message. So why break up on twitter?

Stockdale has over 34,000 followers on his Twitter account. Do you think he really has the time to find one user, to delete them?

Are you sure it isn't the parody account David Stockdale @stockersdave?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ha, coming from a poster who offers 7 day contracts and inexplicably believes each agent only has 1 player.

High praise indeed.

Wrong again on both counts. I have never said that any agent has just 1 player on his books and only suggested that a 7 day contract would have suited both us and Keane and has been uised in the past as a cover.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wrong again on both counts. I have never said that any agent has just 1 player on his books and only suggested that a 7 day contract would have suited both us and Keane and has been uised in the past as a cover.

So clearly and undeniably NOT wrong on both counts. :shrug:

On that note, I rest my case.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So clearly and undeniably NOT wrong on both counts. :shrug:

On that note, I rest my case.

Let me explain as it appears too difficult for you. You are wrong because (1) I have never ever said an agent has only 1 player on his books so that bit is wrong,. (2) The 7 day contract was a suggestion that may have been acceptable to both parties to solve a situation not something I would advocate in normal circumstances so wrong yet again.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Let me explain as it appears too difficult for you. You are wrong because (1) I have never ever said an agent has only 1 player on his books so that bit is wrong,. (2) The 7 day contract was a suggestion that may have been acceptable to both parties to solve a situation not something I would advocate in normal circumstances so wrong yet again.

I wouldn't accept anything you say even if signed off by a high court Judge :moo:

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Chelsea only want him as a back up to Courtois if Begovic goes to Bournemouth, And they are after getting Gordon from the Smellies as first choice.

'So David, we want you at Chelsea to warm the bench. You won't get much game time as we have one of the best keepers in the world. And you weren't our first choice but we'd love to have you.'?

I know money talks but I just can't see it in this window.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Stockdale has over 34,000 followers on his Twitter account. Do you think he really has the time to find one user, to delete them?

Are you sure it isn't the parody account David Stockdale @stockersdave?
She speaks regularly online with him. She has been a fan for a long time. He recorded a video for her with a message for my birthday last year.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Letting her down gently before he is pictured later today holding up a Chelsea shirt?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here