Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
The big question is will Chris stop the coach for Fish and Chips on the way home or not ?????

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
There was a Man City goal keeper who broke his neck in a game. Might have been an FA Cup final back in the black and white days. Obviously there are varying degrees of break, but you can break your neck fully and just think you have a sore neck.

yikes...

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
I think Hughton always knew that Goldson is good but maybe not good enough. He broke the club record fee when buying Duffy didn't he? I do hope that our regular centre backs stay fit............. and we still need that extra striker if Baldock is out much longer.

Thought RT did well. Nicely taken goal and some good running.
If SB is still out I wouldn't be upset to see him start as the second striker or on the bench as a backup.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Thought RT did well. Nicely taken goal and some good running.
If SB is still out I wouldn't be upset to see him start as the second striker or on the bench as a backup.

Maybe the only plus out of the day but I don't think CH is that enamoured with him to be honest. You have to take some chances when you sign the RT's of this world though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The big question is will Chris stop the coach for Fish and Chips on the way home or not ?????

I've just been told we have bigger fish to fry on Thursday............. so no he won't.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well, that was pathetic.

I hope Lincoln do well.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Beat Lincoln or get promoted?

It's not a tough one, is it?

Don't get the negativity
Winning is a habit. So is losing - and we've now lost two in three. Plus it's f<(kin' embarrassing to be turned over by non-league opposition. Today may or may not damage our promotion chances, but it's certainly a bad result we could have done without.

And isn't it galling that a team three divisions below us, top of their division and going hell for leather for promotion, doesn't feel the need to 'get the Cup out of the way' by not turning up for the game. Guess they must have bigger squads than us down there in the National League..............................

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Winning is a habit. So is losing - and we've now lost two in three. Plus it's f<(kin' embarrassing to be turned over by non-league opposition. Today may or may not damage our promotion chances, but it's certainly a bad result we could have done without.

And isn't it galling that a team three divisions below us, top of their division and going hell for leather for promotion, doesn't feel the need to 'get the Cup out of the way' by not turning up for the game. Guess they must have bigger squads than us down there in the National League..............................
2 in 3 ??? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here