Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Sunderland have £3m bid turned down and looking to go to £5m, Galatasaray also want him! I think if we sign anyone it will be Keane! Would rather we tried to For McCormack on a short term loan as he would be ideal to come off the bench for a replacement for Baldock. Hughton maybe able to get best out of him!

Bringing in someone with an incredibly poor attitude will do wonders for the team spirit and togetherness which has played such a crucial part in getting us to where we are.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Bringing in someone with an incredibly poor attitude will do wonders for the team spirit and togetherness which has played such a crucial part in getting us to where we are.

He plays the Number 10 role well if not better than Baldock. Yes he's not as fit as he should be but then would Keane or Lampard? They would have just as big if not bigger egos to contend with! I agree about the squad togetherness etc etc but they are aware of Stephens wanting out and The Stockdale story, do you think they treat them any differently...NO!!! If we were to take RMck on loan then it's up to him to prove himself. I would rather have him than no one as Baldocks Cover!!!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
He plays the Number 10 role well if not better than Baldock. Yes he's not as fit as he should be but then would Keane or Lampard? They would have just as big if not bigger egos to contend with! I agree about the squad togetherness etc etc but they are aware of Stephens wanting out and The Stockdale story, do you think they treat them any differently...NO!!! If we were to take RMck on loan then it's up to him to prove himself. I would rather have him than no one as Baldocks Cover!!!

The difference being that even though Stephens wanted out, he has sucked up the situation and given his all when he's played. McCormack couldn't be bothered to even go to training because his electric gates were broken!

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Sunderland have £3m bid turned down and looking to go to £5m, Galatasaray also want him! I think if we sign anyone it will be Keane! Would rather we tried to For McCormack on a short term loan as he would be ideal to come off the bench for a replacement for Baldock. Hughton maybe able to get best out of him!

think you'll find Brucey wants rid of fat jock permanently

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
The difference being that even though Stephens wanted out, he has sucked up the situation and given his all when he's played. McCormack couldn't be bothered to even go to training because his electric gates were broken!
There are many players that have rocked the boats at previous clubs, does this mean they don't deserve a chance! Suarez caused many problems whilst at Liverpool, did Barca decline his services? Marseille paying for Payet? So even at Championship level players throw paddies, maybe he doesn't like Bruce and wants out! I'm not on a one man crusade to get RMck in but feel we only need cover in this position! If we were to get a couple of injuries it could prove costly!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Norwich reportedly after McCormack, Villa Rhodes and Leeds Fletcher (West Ham) and Brighton....?

I have no idea but that is exactly how we have done our business in the Bloom era. We could have no irons in the fire, we could have 2 or 3 news doesnt generally get out until its almost over the line

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think we should sign him because he's got links to a restaurant in Hove.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This really was the flimsiest of rumours to get any sort of traction.

[tweet]825991139341770752[/tweet]

Twitter account of a Leicester fan (a student, obviously not a journalist, clearly a wind up - look at who he follows) set up for purpose of spreading the rumour and a couple of fans repeating it word for word. BINGO.

leicester.jpg

[tweet]825438432696610816[/tweet]

Last edited:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I think we should put in a derisory offer to Burnley for Barnes :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here