Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
ef697a615b5a2d361c4642d47ab3670f.jpg

Not a reliable twitter account.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If he wanted to come back and was deemed affordable, I'd take him. It's all very well saying we need a small guy with pace to cover Baldock, but where exactly is he available then? And how much is he going to cost? Leo IS potentially available and is a proven Premier league striker.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
However bizarre it seems, we would be a good place for Leicester and Ulloa to take the steam out of their very public fall out - if all parties were willing and able. Leo gets to play (more) football, goes to a city he knows and that his family like, with a club currently #21 in the country and not competing with Leicester for relegation... Nah, never happen.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'd have him back. He'd net 10 goals in sure. Doubt it'll happen.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
For Leicester & Leo, dumping him here for the rest of the season would be an attractive option (rather than selling him to a rival) with less the 24hrs left to go in the window.. I suspect, however, we have no interest but if he ends up at Derby, Wednesday, Reading or Huddersfield, I'd be gutted.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I feel sorry for Leo. They aren't using him but wont let him leave. He's in his prime and wants to be playing.

Even when they do play him they don't play in a way that gets the best out of him (crosses / hold up play).

He would bang them in, in our team. Would be a great additional option.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
For Leicester & Leo, dumping him here for the rest of the season would be an attractive option (rather than selling him to a rival) with less the 24hrs left to go in the window.. I suspect, however, we have no interest but if he ends up at Derby, Wednesday, Reading or Huddersfield, I'd be gutted.

I hear Derby are short of strikers so probably a good chance!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I hear Derby are short of strikers so probably a good chance!

Down to their last dozen by all accounts....

I must say that this all disappoints me...thought Leicester were above this sort of nonsense , just shows how failure after success can put additional pressures on even the good clubs....

Love him to rejoin till the end of the season....

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here