Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It all depends on the "Leicester source".

Someone who is high enough up in Leicester FC then it's promising...

Someone who is just a fan then perhaps not so much.

Supposedly in the Leicester Mercury tomorrow. Maybe if Leicester do get Ramirez?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Sunderland will sign Ulloa

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Sunderland have £3m bid turned down and looking to go to £5m, Galatasaray also want him! I think if we sign anyone it will be Keane! Would rather we tried to For McCormack on a short term loan as he would be ideal to come off the bench for a replacement for Baldock. Hughton maybe able to get best out of him!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Sunderland have £3m bid turned down and looking to go to £5m, Galatasaray also want him! I think if we sign anyone it will be Keane! Would rather we tried to For McCormack on a short term loan as he would be ideal to come off the bench for a replacement for Baldock. Hughton maybe able to get best out of him!

You were doing ok until you mentioned McCormack

Don't you mean roll off the bench.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Porky McCormack won't be fit enough for weeks !

We don't need another Kemy.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Of course Ulloa is what we need. Guarantees goals and with him and Murray in the box we know that if the ball goes in one of them will be there to finish. No brainier if there is any chance of getting him back...which of course there isn't!

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
You were doing ok until you mentioned McCormack

I must admit, He has put the pounds on recently but he has undoubtedly got talent! Part of any management role is putting your arm round certain players and kicking arse of others! Don't forget Stephens and Dunk have also needed to be man managed over the last 18months! Yes there is a squad togetherness and that could rub off on fat boy and it may not. If you don't buy a ticket you don't win the lottery! Give McCormack a chance to prove himself over the next 4 months. He has more to prove and gain rather than the likes of Keane and Lampard who don't!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here