Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MANTIS SHRIMP VS WOLVERINE. World's Hardest Creature X: Group C play off.

Who is hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I'm team shrimp but it looks a lost cause. People are getting sucked in by the name. It's a little furry ******* not Hugh Jackman with massive metal spikes in his hands FFS.

?
4eb900e3486cc55f65ef14d8c3072bd0.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The shrimp had his moment of glory. It's a small thing that lives in the sea. Ridiculous.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Wasn't 3 hours ago when I posted that! Obviously the little shrimp fans have started logging on with their second accounts now :lolol:

So far the voters look legit.
Both sides keeping the second account on ice, until absolutely necessary..

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I'm team shrimp but it looks a lost cause. People are getting sucked in by the name. It's a little furry ******* not Hugh Jackman with massive metal spikes in his hands FFS.

Absolutely. I expect another victory for "mammal with sharp claws that likes to bite things", ho hum.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Never underestimate the shrimp 51-51
We can do this!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I can't vote for something I want to eat.

I'd catch me a Mantis and plunge him straight into boiling water. Meanwhile I'd add white wine and then cream to my sautéed garlic and onion and let the sauce sizzle away before adding a little dried oregano and some freshly cut flat leaf parsley. The Mantis would be ready now, chopped in half, seasoned and put onto two plates with the sauce generously spooned over. I'd serve with some fresh crusty french bread taking the plates out on to the veranda where along with a couple of cold Brew Dog Punk IPAs, my good friend was waiting to be fed.

"Easy" the Wolverine would mutter as he devoured the Mantis smearing creamy sauce around his furry face.

Bliss.

Last edited:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Ffs, what is wrong with you people, how is the cute cuddly wolverine winning?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here