• No thanks

Votes: 289 92.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Clearly Villa will sell for £12m. Bloom undoubtably has the financial clout to cover the fee and wages.

Pro's;

Has a strike rate of better than 1 in 3 at championship level, with over 100 goals scored in the last 4 seasons.
Exactly the type of striker we need (in terms of playing style)
Would strengthen the striking options and would increase our chances of promotion to the Premier League. (Worth approx £200m to the club)

Cons:

Scoring rate has not been up to his usual standard this season
Dodgy fitness levels
Even dodgier attitude
Could be a disrupting influence

What do you think NSC?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
on loan ?..... or still not worth the risk.....

cant see him coming here and being happy to sit on the bench for even 50% of games. I suspect we have other better options.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Last resort as a loan. Has the ability but the vote of no return by the Fulham team is worrying as was the fact they decided to make that public. That said we need another striking option but I certainly wouldn't go anywhere near £12m on the guy...

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
IF we could afford him, and IF we could afford his wages, I'd love someone with his ability in the squad.

But we have a great team spirit at the minute, it would be a real shame to throw a bad egg in there.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
No , he has FATTITUDE.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No thanks. We are not desperate for a striker.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Wouldn't buy him for 1.2 million let alone 12. He's got a good record at this level but if reports are true he's currently unfit, doesn't train half the time and would more than likely upset the spirit. Over recent times most our signings have been players who want to work for the team.
Only thing I would consider is a loan move see if CH can get him playing like he should be. If he sorted it out he is a very good striker at this level.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
All I'll say is anyone remember Mark McCammon, or whatever his name was.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here