Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds vs forest

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
Went to this game in the Forest end last night. Not much of a spectacle (except that volley) and F***ing freezing!

Forest will probably stay up but Assombalonga is not the same player he used to be.

Leeds will beat the bottom half teams but doubt they have the quality to catch us and Newcastle - fingers crossed!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Leeds have already lost 9 games. Most clubs don't lose more than that if they want to go up.. They are also a bit patchy on the road..

They have to travel to Newcastle,Reading,Hudders,Fulham.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just seen that Doukara volley. Christ what a hit.

Yep, what a thrike.

I like watching footage of those sort of hits, partly because the noise of the crowd is different from a run of the mill goal - there is an incredulity mixed in. Skalak's against QPR last season was exactly the same.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He understands that GD can be worth an extra point, but he's explaining that if Leeds catch us on points, there might not be much difference in GD (due to the fact we'd have to lose games while they're winning games).

Oh ye i saw that..but a lot of assumptions were being made re score lines ...to reduce that gd....'currently' it can only be a good thing.
Anyway...the team that needs to concern themselves is NUFC not us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyway...the team that needs to concern themselves is NUFC not us.
I don't know if that's optimism or head in the sand. Of course our team don't need to concern themselves with anything other than the next games, but I shall continue to fret.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here