Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert's yellow card

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was praying for somebody to come and drag Knockaert away from the referee at that point, as even after the card had been waved, he was going on and on at him, then fannied around walking off. It would be typical Stroud to have given him a second yellow (and let's be honest: if it was an opposition player doing the same, we'd be screaming for it).

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I was praying for somebody to come and drag Knockaert away from the referee at that point, as even after the card had been waved, he was going on and on at him, then fannied around walking off. It would be typical Stroud to have given him a second yellow (and let's be honest: if it was an opposition player doing the same, we'd be screaming for it).

Wasn't Stroud. This guy was a midget, Stroud is not a midget.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Wasn't Stroud. This guy was a midget, Stroud is not a midget.

It WAS Keith Stroud:-

[TWEET]823826275580203008[/TWEET]

KeithStroud.jpg

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Only time since Aston Villa he was played out of game. He is our most dangerous player so all credit to Cardiff. IF he has a weakness he shows frustration when defenders getting better of him. Suprised Houghton didnt swap Murphy and him for a time. Booking was stupid. Why on earth get booked over something as minor as that. I couldnt make a judgement but linesman was only 2 ft away

el punal

Only time since Aston Villa he was played out of game. He is our most dangerous player so all credit to Cardiff. IF he has a weakness he shows frustration when defenders getting better of him. Suprised Houghton didnt swap Murphy and him for a time. Booking was stupid. Why on earth get booked over something as minor as that. I couldnt make a judgement but linesman was only 2 ft away

Please call our manager HUGHTON - he has been here for some time now. :shrug:

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Can't argue with the yellow the way he went at the lino, whether it went out or not. I thought he was going to deck the official the way he ran at him....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here