Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gin drinkers

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Mrs B's birthday and she got a couple of additions to the collection – a strawberry gin and one Shoreham-by-Sea (Slate) one infused with bay leaves, I think. Meanwhile I cracked open some Manchester gin the other night (Tesco tonic, for those who are keeping track of such things) and it was delicious. An almost fruity flavour to it. Beautiful bottle, too, if that's your thing...

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
The wife has just bought a bottle of Larios 12. Wasn't mentioned on this thread. Description sounds good.. If it is, I will report back..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This thread bounce has just reminded me that I have two batches of Sloe Gin and one each of Sloe Vodka, and Raspberry Gin to rack off. Oops !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This thread bounce has just reminded me that I have two batches of Sloe Gin and one each of Sloe Vodka, and Raspberry Gin to rack off. Oops !

Tip needed Veg. Mrs Q’s stockings did a fine job 10 denier (as they normally do ) but strangely putting it through a coffee filter left quite a sediment. The coffee filter took ages to filter through but I can’t work it out. Could it be a pectin thing. You the man.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Tip needed Veg. Mrs Q’s stockings did a fine job 10 denier (as they normally do ) but strangely putting it through a coffee filter left quite a sediment. The coffee filter took ages to filter through but I can’t work it out. Could it be a pectin thing. You the man.

I usually use a muslin square folded double and pour it through that first to get the big stuff out then use coffee filters for the small stuff, usually works but if not you can try letting it settle and then gently pouring off the top like you would a bottle conditioned beer.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Oh my God! Chilgrove Bramble.

A Sussex gin, red with a warming kick, a great winter fireside tipple.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Just bagged a couple of Whitely Neill bottles. Rhubarb and Ginger and Aloe and Cucumber. No idea what they're like but at £35 for the 2 seemed rude not to

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The level of trendy gin-quaffing connoisseur-ship on this thread means I have no hesitation in introducing you all to Aviation Gin...

https://youtu.be/NjDCH6SiMgo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The level of trendy gin-quaffing connoisseur-ship on this thread means I have no hesitation in introducing you all to Aviation Gin...

If the taste lives up to the ad it could be a good 'un. On the list!

Note mixed reviews on masterofmalt.com

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here