Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert FIFA 17 TOTW 19 Inform

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Is that our first ever player over 80 rated?

That's progress.
Can think of any others, although we have had players that left the club and went on to be over 80.

Fingers crossed this happens.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Can think of any others, although we have had players that left the club and went on to be over 80.

Fingers crossed this happens.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yep, and I believe this is the first FIFA ever in which we have gold cards that can be used for the entire season (Poco and Knocky)... our previous gold cards came during the arse end of our season

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I have been using a Bronze Pack Method, have you heard of it? If not just google it, I've been making about 10,000 coins a day just dicking about on my phone to afford people like IF Giroud who goes for 30,000 coins.

Pogba however is a different story, they released 100k packs, the all 24 rare player packs? I put 20 dollars in and got SIF Higuain and the IF Alba from that week! Never had such pack luck in my entire life, so I sold them both and got Pogba, lol.

we've had a go at the bronze pack method and it costs 400 coins per pack but we've always get total shite from each pack and the total quick sell price is usually about 168 coins - alternatively if we list each item on transfer market at lowest price possible of 150 coins each, nothing seems to sell ???

are we doing something wrong or just unlucky with the packs?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
we've had a go at the bronze pack method and it costs 400 coins per pack but we've always get total shite from each pack and the total quick sell price is usually about 168 coins - alternatively if we list each item on transfer market at lowest price possible of 150 coins each, nothing seems to sell ???

are we doing something wrong or just unlucky with the packs?

Biggest thing to do is upgrade your transfer list to 100 slots, on the ea club points thing, basically press R3 or L3 on the main menu and it takes you there.

What I sell:

Pro League/Russian League/Super Lig/Liga NOS/MLS/Eredivisie,Liga MX - All of these are in the squad building challenges now, and they will all sell for 200 eventually. Always compare a price on these though, you'll occasionally get one that goes for 1000+. They just bought out an Australian one yesterday to get a Tim Cahill card, I sold all of my AUS bronze players I had sent to my club within an hour for a couple of 1000 in profit.

All english leagues sell, again check all the prices because occasionally you'll see some chap from Accrington and he's worth 2500, proper weird. Otherwise just list at 200, they sell eventually.

All other leagues, don't bother, send them to your club. If it's a rare player though always check the prices, sometimes you'll sell a random rare player for good money.

Contracts - Nope, quick sell.
Fitness - Always sell, 200 BIN for the singles, for the squad ones go to futbin.com, go to the items tab and select fitness and see how much they're selling for, then put it up and it'll sell quick.
Training cards - Sell the +5 shooting and +5 pace for 200, sell the all attributes for 250, they will always sell.
Healing cards - Also check futbin and sell for just under the lowest BIN price to undercut and get it sold quickly, or for the lowest BIN if it's low (350 and under=low). Don't sell head cards, they are useless, instant discard.
Badges/Kits/Balls/Staff - Useless, discard them.

This won't happen quickly, you'll maybe sell 10-20 of them every hour, that means 80 won't sell, but they will. Keep listing them for 1 hour everytime, I use the companion app on my phone to do it, as it's the easiest way to compare prices of players before listing them too. I have gone from 120,000 to 190,000 since Saturday, I pulled two in form bronzes that sold for 7,000 each and occasionally a few random ones that sold for loads.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Biggest thing to do is upgrade your transfer list to 100 slots, on the ea club points thing, basically press R3 or L3 on the main menu and it takes you there.

What I sell:

Pro League/Russian League/Super Lig/Liga NOS/MLS/Eredivisie,Liga MX - All of these are in the squad building challenges now, and they will all sell for 200 eventually. Always compare a price on these though, you'll occasionally get one that goes for 1000+. They just bought out an Australian one yesterday to get a Tim Cahill card, I sold all of my AUS bronze players I had sent to my club within an hour for a couple of 1000 in profit.

All english leagues sell, again check all the prices because occasionally you'll see some chap from Accrington and he's worth 2500, proper weird. Otherwise just list at 200, they sell eventually.

All other leagues, don't bother, send them to your club. If it's a rare player though always check the prices, sometimes you'll sell a random rare player for good money.

Contracts - Nope, quick sell.
Fitness - Always sell, 200 BIN for the singles, for the squad ones go to futbin.com, go to the items tab and select fitness and see how much they're selling for, then put it up and it'll sell quick.
Training cards - Sell the +5 shooting and +5 pace for 200, sell the all attributes for 250, they will always sell.
Healing cards - Also check futbin and sell for just under the lowest BIN price to undercut and get it sold quickly, or for the lowest BIN if it's low (350 and under=low). Don't sell head cards, they are useless, instant discard.
Badges/Kits/Balls/Staff - Useless, discard them.

This won't happen quickly, you'll maybe sell 10-20 of them every hour, that means 80 won't sell, but they will. Keep listing them for 1 hour everytime, I use the companion app on my phone to do it, as it's the easiest way to compare prices of players before listing them too. I have gone from 120,000 to 190,000 since Saturday, I pulled two in form bronzes that sold for 7,000 each and occasionally a few random ones that sold for loads.

thanks mate, that is a fantastic summary to help us move forward - appreciate you taking the time to help

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Aaaaaand he's not there. EA went for Newcastle's Yedlin instead who got 2 assists against bottom of the table rotherham, as opposed to 2 goals and an influential display against a play off team. What a joke.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Aaaaaand he's not there. EA went for Newcastle's Yedlin instead who got 2 assists against bottom of the table rotherham, as opposed to 2 goals and an influential display against a play off team. What a joke.

It's genuinely embarrassing the favouritism even people like FIFA show towards Newcastle. Can't wait for the Championship Team Of The Season announcement, get ready for a full Toon XI.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia

Bet he's only there because of the BIG CLUB label and the fact that he's American then! :ffsparr

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
It's genuinely embarrassing the favouritism even people like FIFA show towards Newcastle. Can't wait for the Championship Team Of The Season announcement, get ready for a full Toon XI.

I should know better really but this has actually annoyed me. How on earth can they justify that decision? Was really looking forward to that Knockaert card! Ah well, looks like I won't be getting back into fifa again after all. Twats.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I should know better really but this has actually annoyed me. How on earth can they justify that decision? Was really looking forward to that Knockaert card! Ah well, looks like I won't be getting back into fifa again after all. Twats.

I know right, it's ridiculous to be annoyed about a video game but I am too. I can't imagine us getting another IF this year, if that isn't enough.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
86 rated TOTS Knockaert going for around 65k on XBox- getting him in for a nice little French hybrid.

20170410_124745.png

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Just went onto 'Generations' on the web app, i have most special cards from previous Fifa's, don't have TOTS Kayal from last year unfortunately.

2q9fd54.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here