Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket renewal 2017/18

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
Just go an email stating that...

We will soon be sending out all the information you will require regarding your season-ticket renewal for the 2017/18 season.

....and...

we want to ensure that all your contact information is up to date, to ensure you do not miss any important communications in the coming weeks and potentially risk losing your seat.

Is it usually this early in the season?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Guaranteed a rise this year I reckon, with two sets of prices depending on whatever division we are in

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Happy with a moderate ST increase, just so long as the wise-guys who hedged their bets and finally bought a half-season ticket a month ago get royally SHAFTED :wanker:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
If we go up with less games and £100 m plus increase in revenue there can be no justification to increase season ticket prices.
I also think will be a mistake to increase even if we stay in championship. We are already dearer then so many clubs. As far as pay on day people are already paying £35/42. There has to be a limit and dont think people will pay more.
In addition if no promotion you cant blame players for moving on and it will be a big rebuilding job.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
There's no reason to increase the season ticket prices. It will hardly be worth it against the millions they will receive from being in the Premier league.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
There's no reason to increase the season ticket prices. It will hardly be worth it against the millions they will receive from being in the Premier league.

...and added to that we would have FOUR fewer games in Division One.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
We don't get the money til the end of the season though. Who's going to pay for the massive rise in wages

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Bearing in mind what they said last year, I am not anticipating TOO big a rise.

st.JPG

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
IF we do get promotion the bloody season tickets and all prices should go DOWN. Absolutely no justification for price rises. The money for the TV Chinese Rights alone for the Premier League is more than we generate through gate receipts.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'll be amazed if prices don't go up, whichever division we end up in next season.

Well for the past two or three seasons the club stated that existing season ticket holders, would not be charged more if we were promoted to the Premier League, so why should things change this time around?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
IF we do get promotion the bloody season tickets and all prices should go DOWN. Absolutely no justification for price rises. The money for the TV Chinese Rights alone for the Premier League is more than we generate through gate receipts.

To be picky, I think it's about the same. Last accounts say we generated £9.4m from tickets, and the China deal (assuming all of it's split evenly among all clubs) is about the same each year for the three years of the deal. It also doesn't kick in till the 2019/20 season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Reckon they will stay the same which, pro-rata, is a price rise due to less games being played

They will go up if we get promoted. That is 99% nailed on

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Look on the bright side with the £30 cap on away ticket prices all visiting fans could be paying less than all the Amex home fans

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
To be picky, I think it's about the same. Last accounts say we generated £9.4m from tickets, and the China deal (assuming all of it's split evenly among all clubs) is about the same each year for the three years of the deal. It also doesn't kick in till the 2019/20 season.

Granted. But the sentiment remains the same. TV and other commercial rights should be used (in comparatively very small part) to subsidise ticket prices in a downward fashion - NOT bloody upwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here